Why Men Love Botox For Father’s Day
June 11, 2019
Surprisingly to some, more than 30% of SISU’s patients are men. What’s more, guess what men’s favourite nonsurgical treatments are across all SISU Clinics? In Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney, the answer is Botox antiwrinkle injections. So ‘Why Men Love Botox for Father’s Day’ may as well be ‘Why Men Love Botox For Every Day’.
In the case of fathers, the ‘daddy do-over’ has never been more popular. That’s why SISU is offering a treat for the men of Ireland: Before Father’s Day (19/06/19), buy a gift voucher for any injectable treatment for the man (or men!) in your life and get a €50/£50 voucher to use on your next treatment!
So whether you call it Botox, Brotox, Mantox or one of its many other nicknames, Botox for men is a hit with dads. But you might be shocked by which men are getting antiwrinkle injections in Ireland. Spoiler alert: It’s not who you think.
How is Botox for Men Different?
To begin with, Botox for men is not just a branded version of Botox for women. Indeed, as SISU’s doctors know all too well, it’s more complex. To sum up:
- Firstly, men’s basic facial anatomy differs significantly from women’s
- Secondly, men have a very particular muscle mass and muscle fibre patterns
- Consequently, the placement of injection sites, precise injection techniques and other fine details are completely different when treating men with Botox.
Of course SISU’s doctors have years of experience in creating bespoke Botox anti-wrinkle treatments. That includes tailoring treatment for men’s unique facial anatomy, mucsle mass, muscle fibres and individual needs. Bonus: Men feel extra-confident in getting Botox from qualified medical doctors at SISU.
The Reasons Men Love Botox
- Firstly, Botox is the most ‘mainstream’ injectable aesthetic treatment in the world
- Secondly, Botox is a household name brand for over a decade
- Thirdly, Botox gives immediate and dramatic results
- Also, many men have no time (or think they don’t!) for extensive skincare routines; Botox lets them sort their wrinkles in just minutes
- Big day ahead? Botox boost confidence like nothing else – at work, with your partner, and everywhere else men need to feel their best
- Finally, Botox is more affordable and accessible than ever, to people of all walks of life.
For this and other reasons, men love Botox for Father’s Day and every day of the year.
Botox Boost for Men at Work
Of course, SISU’s medical doctors pay close attention to what patients say. Both during the patient’s free consultation and during treatment and after-care, our doctors learn a lot about what motivates patients to seek treatment. Here’s what male patients in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney have told us about why they get Botox.
- To start, men from every professional and lifestyle background complain of being ‘tired of looking old and tired’
- Further, men now face unprecendented demands at work and at home at an all-time high
- Also, men are staying in work much later in life than in the past
- Meanwhile, their colleagues are getting younger
- So there is massive pressure to perform as well as (or better than) a more youthful colleage could
- Additionally, many post-35 men report a drop in confidence in the face of this professional competiton
- Often, men’s wives or partners nudge them to get Botox – including wedding day Botox
- Finally, men know they don’t have to settle for looking older and less vibrant than they are. So many of them refuse to do so.
Most importantly, men love Botox because it solves so many of their most vexing confidence and competitiveness issues in just minutes.
What Sort of Man Gets Botox?
In short: Men like you.
Michael is a 37-year-old roofer. He is another great example of why more than 30% of SISU’s patients are men. From those in suits and ties all day to those who spend their days doing manual labour outdoors, all men are feeling the pressures of modern life.
After so many years of hard graft under the sun, Michael had deep wrinkles on his face. (Yes, even overcast Irish skies will age skin!) He knew there was something he could do about it. So he did it: Michael came to SISU.
Botox for Men: The Facts
Anti-wrinkle injections – AKA Mantox – at SISU are:
- Safe – and only administered by SISU’s doctors
- Powerful for smoothing existing wrinkles
- Superb for preventing future wrinkles
- Able to stop still-forming wrinkles from becoming permanent
- Ideal for the forehead and skin around the eyes
- Impressive at diminishing deep and fine grooves around the neck (neck bands)
- Sustainable – regular application prevents reversion to visible wrinkles
All in all, this is why men love Botox in Ireland.
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book at our five clinics in Belfast, Cork, Dublin and Killarney. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (Ranelagh) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
When Orlagh Met SISU
When Orlagh met SISU, this 27-year-old childcare professional got more from Botox than just wrinkle erasure. You have to see our video of Orlagh before, during, and after her Botox treatment to believe the results. Just look at her glow! You can meet SISU, too. Whether it’s Botox or one of the other aesthetic treatments our…
Should You Give Your Dad Botox for Father's Day?
If you’re really putting a lot of thought into it, coming up with the perfect Father’s Day gift can be a bit of a struggle. Sure, a bottle of whiskey or a new shirt and a nice card would be appreciated. But those aren’t really going to change his life, are they? Something he might…
Does Botox Prevent Migraines?
The answer is: Sometimes. Botox has been approved as a treatment for chronic migraines, defined as suffering more than 15 days per month with these excruciatingly painful headaches. In trials, it has been shown to be effective in this. Most of the patients who come to SISU for migraine treatment using Botox have exhausted many…