Why Men Get Botox in Dublin
January 7, 2019
First we disclosed that upwards of 30% of SISU’s patients are men. Then we shared that the most popular injectable treatment with our male patients is Botox. Then everyone wanted to know why men get Botox in Dublin. Whether you call it Mantox, Bro-tox or just plain ‘Botox for men,’ we can answer that.
Why Men Get Botox in Dublin: High-Level
- Firstly, Botox is the most ‘mainstream’ injectable aesthetic treatment in the world
- Secondly, Botox is a household name brand for over a decade
- Thirdly, Botox gives immediate and dramatic results
- Finally, Botox is more affordable and accessible than ever, to people of all walks of life.
Whether in Dublin, Cork, Killarney, London, New York, LA or anywhere, Botox is known and relied-upon.
Why Men Get Botox in Dublin: Men at Work
SISU’s medical doctors pay close attention to what patients say. Both during the patient’s free consultation and during treatment and after-care, our doctors learn a lot about what motivates patients to seek treatment. Here’s what male patients in Dublin have told us about why they get Botox.
- To start, men from every professional and lifestyle background complain of being ‘tired of looking old and tired’
- Further, men now face unprecendented demands at work and at home at an all-time high
- Also, men are staying in work much later in life than in the past
- Meanwhile, their colleagues are getting younger
- So there is massive pressure to perform as well as (or better than) a more youthful colleage could
- Additionally, many post-35 men report a drop in confidence in the face of this professional competiton
- Often, men’s wives or partners nudge them to get Botox – including wedding day Botox
- Finally, men know they don’t have to settle for looking older and less vibrant than they are. So many of them refuse to do so.
First, one of the reasons SISU is so popular in Dublin is that our results are subtle yet effective. Because our medical doctors strive to give patients a completely natural yet refreshed, more youthful look. What’s more, our doctors live by the ethos that the best Botox is Botox nobody realises is Botox. All people know is that you look amazing and well-rested. But they’ll never guess why.
Male or female, that is the SISU standard.
In the case of men, the epitome of SISU’s achievement is more specific. To start, our medical doctors redefine the existing masculine form. Chiefly that means restoring the freshness and vitality gradually lost over the years. Our goal is to help men achieve and maintain peak masculine form.
The result? The man looks like the best version of himself within minutes – no downtime, no pain, no hassle.
How is Botox for Men Different?
Specifically, Botox for men is not just a branded version of Botox for women. Indeed, as SISU’s doctors know all too well, it’s more complex:
- Firstly, men’s basic facial anatomy differs significantly from women’s
- Secondly, men have a very particular muscle mass and muscle fibre patterns
- Consequently, the placement of injection sites, precise injection techniques and other fine details are completely different when treating men with Botox.
Of course SISU’s doctors have years of experience in creating bespoke Botox anti-wrinkle treatments. That includes tailoring treatment for men’s unique facial anatomy, mucsle mass, muscle fibres and individual needs.
What Kind of Men in Dublin Get Botox?
Men like you.
Michael is a 37-year-old roofer. He is another great example of why more than 30% of SISU’s patients are men. From those in suits and ties all day to those who spend their days working outdoors, all men are feeling the pressures of modern life.
After so many years of hard graft under the sun, Michael had deep wrinkles on his face. (Yes, even overcast Irish skies will age skin!) He knew there was something he could do about it. So he did it: Michael came to SISU.
Botox for Men in Dublin: The Facts
Anti-wrinkle injections at SISU are:
- Safe – and only administered by SISU’s doctors
- Powerful for smoothing existing wrinkles
- Superb for preventing future wrinkles
- Able to stop still-forming wrinkles from becoming permanent
- Ideal for the forehead and skin around the eyes
- Impressive at diminishing deep and fine grooves around the neck (neck bands)
- Sustainable – regular application prevents reversion to visible wrinkles
But wise people just want to find the best Botox in Dublin. After all, men and women alike have to wear their faces every day. They know the value of safe, superb antiwrinkle injections. For tips on how to find the best Botox in Dublin, click here.
How Do I Book the Best Botox in Dublin?
Good news: Your SISU patient concierge is on standby to help you take the next step. We offer several ways to book a free consultation with your SISU doctor:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom right of this screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into our Dublin city centre Botox clinic at 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2!
Finally, remember: Your consultation with your SISU doctor is always free. We can’t wait to meet you!
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
When Orlagh Met SISU
When Orlagh met SISU, this 27-year-old childcare professional got more from Botox than just wrinkle erasure. You have to see our video of Orlagh before, during, and after her Botox treatment to believe the results. Just look at her glow! You can meet SISU, too. Whether it’s Botox or one of the other aesthetic treatments our…
Should You Give Your Dad Botox for Father's Day?
If you’re really putting a lot of thought into it, coming up with the perfect Father’s Day gift can be a bit of a struggle. Sure, a bottle of whiskey or a new shirt and a nice card would be appreciated. But those aren’t really going to change his life, are they? Something he might…
Does Botox Prevent Migraines?
The answer is: Sometimes. Botox has been approved as a treatment for chronic migraines, defined as suffering more than 15 days per month with these excruciatingly painful headaches. In trials, it has been shown to be effective in this. Most of the patients who come to SISU for migraine treatment using Botox have exhausted many…