What Is Profhilo? Dublin, Cork and Killarney’s New Favourite
December 19, 2018
Firstly, new treatments are often described as ‘revolutionary’ or ‘game changers’. But rarely has such language been so justified as it is with Profhilo.
What is Profhilo? Everyone in Dublin, Cork and Killarney seems to be asking us! That includes both men and women.
So let’s dig into the details.
What Is Profhilo’s Speciality?
To begin with, Profhilo lives up to its reputation in Dublin, Cork and Killarney. Specifically, Profhilo is superb for:
- lifting and tightening skin
- diminishing skin laxity
- restoring volume to skin
- giving skin a natural glow and luminosity
- eliminating sagging skin
…and more. So SISU Aesthetic Clinic added Profhilo to our treatments as soon as it was made available in Ireland. ‘What is Profhilo?’ is a question we’ve been flooded with ever since! In fact, Profhilo is available at SISU Clinics in Dublin, Cork and Killarney.
In short, Profhilo is a first-of-its-kind injectable treatment to address skin laxity and loss of collagen. ‘First-of-its-kind’ is not hyperbole! So Profhilo has the reputation of innovation. What’s more, the reputation is deserved!
What Is Profhilo’s Main Benefit?
Firstly, there’s no way to narrow it down to just one! In truth, Profhilo accomplishes multiple feats for skin. To list, Profhilo:
- Significantly reduces skin laxity
- Makes skin remarkably more firm
- Restores volume to sagging and sunken areas
- Tightens skin for a more taut, youthful appearance
- Stimulates production of four types of collagen and elastin
- Infuses skin with boosted hydration for a fresher look and feel
- Can be used preventatively to avoid loss of volume and dullness
- Imparts radiance to the skin, giving the face a beautiful, glowing appearance
- Is superb at treating multiple areas, including the body: face, neck, décolletage (cleavage and lower neck), arms, knees and hands.
All of these incredible results have contributed to the buzz about Profhilo. Which is why SISU patients in Cork, Dublin and Killarney keep asking us, ‘What is Profhilo?’
What Is Profhilo Made Of?
To summarise, Profhilo is comprised of a natural, stabilised substance produced by the human body: hyaluronic acid. But what is also groundbreaking about Profhilo is its formulation and chemical composition.
In brief, Profhilo’s high-tech formula links the hyaluronic acid chains to prevent them being broken down by the body at the usual rate. Consequently, Profhilo is a longer lasting treatment.
All in all, this cutting-edge technology has maximized the power of an entirely natural liquid our bodies already manufacture. For those who prefer natural to synthetic materials in treatments, Profhilo is a game-changing option.
What Is Profhilo Capable of Doing?
In essence, Profhilo’s innovative composition means it can accomplish three impressive feats of rejuvenation:
- Act as ‘scaffolding’ to lift, tighten and firm the skin
- Restore lost volume, hydrating and smoothing skin
- Stimulate the production of four types of collagen and elastin. (Collagen and elastin are the building blocks of healthy, youthful, fresh skin.)
No matter where you are in the world, Profhilo is a powerful weapon to have in your antiaging arsenal. Dublin, Cork, Killarney, London, LA, New York, Paris, Hong Kong…you name the place, you can bet Profhilo is in demand.
What Is Profhilo’s Patient Age Range?
In short, Profhilo can be both preventative and reparative.
As well as restoring volume, Profhilo also gives more mature skin its most youthful appearance. This makes it ideal for patients whose 20s are behind them.
Likewise, Profhilo is also used as a preventative treatment to avoid loss of volume and dull skin. Why? Because the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin falls dramatically from age 30. So Profhilo is ideal for patients across the age spectrum.
What Is Profhilo’s Best Application?
Firstly, Profhilo can be used on the face as well as the body. These areas include:
- décolletage (cleavage)
Further, in the case of the neck, décolletage, arms, knees and hands, these zones are often neglected. Because they are exposed to the sun and not treated as carefully as the face, these areas can age quite rapidly.
What’s more, the contrast between a relatively youthful-looking face and prematurely aged skin on the body can be startling. If you have wrinkled, saggy, lax skin in these areas, there is a solution. Profhilo is excellent at restoring plumpness, smoothness, and tightness to all of them.
At SISU, only highly-trained, experienced, qualified medical doctors administer injectable treatments like Profhilo. This is done in our purpose-built clinic treating rooms.
- Profhilo is comprised of two treatments, spaced at four to six weeks apart.
- During these treatments, your SISU doctor uses advanced injecting techniques and ultra-fine needles.
- Using these, the doctor expertly injects Profhilo into strategic points within your target areas.
- You can expect slight redness at injection points in the moments following the treatment. But this quickly disappears.
- There is some risk of temporary bruising.
- In the event that you do bruise, this might last three to four days.
- But within 12 hours, makeup can be applied to conceal any bruising.
What Is Profhilo’s Duration of Results?
Typically, Profhilo lasts from six to 12 months. This varies depending on your age, lifestyle (eg smoking, sunbathing, lack of sleep) and degree of correction required.
How Do I Get Profhilo in Dublin, Cork or Killarney?
Interested in enjoying Profhilo’s stunning results? We offer several ways to get it! To begin with, you can book by the following methods:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom right of this screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any of SISU’s locations in Ireland to find out more.
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations in Ireland
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
Why Your Summer Cleavage Prep Should Start Today
Ladies, we have a problem. And it’s one we’ve overlooked for far too long. Take a look at your décolletage. This is the area of the lower neckline, chest and cleavage. There are a few situations you might observe. If you’re 25 or younger, this skin is probably smooth, supple, and crease-free. If you’re moving…
Profhilo: A Non-Surgical Treatment
If there’s one area we neglect more often than most, it’s the décolletage. This French term refers to the lower neckline and cleavage – a region frequently exposed to harmful UV radiation and the elements. It’s also an area that doesn’t often receive the same love and care that we give our faces. All of…
Treatment Spotlight: Profhilo
There is no shortage of nonsurgical aesthetic treatments being hailed as ‘revolutionary’ or ‘game changers’. Rarely has the talk about a new treatment been as massive and positive as the buzz about Profhilo. But is it justified? Put simply, yes. Profhilo lives up to its reputation for lifting and tightening skin, diminishing skin laxity and…