Treatment for Tired Eyes in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney, Ranelagh – FREE
July 7, 2019
All in all, ‘I just look tired’ is one of the concerns our doctors hear most from new patients. For this reason, we created our 5-star treatment for tired eyes in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney, and Ranelagh. In short, the results are immediate and stunning. Since launch, SISU Revive has been one of our most in-demand treatments. So now, we want to thank our patients by giving one of you our treatment for tired eyes in Belfast and beyond – for free.
Treatment for Tired Eyes in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney, Ranelagh – How to Win
To launch Super SISU Sunday, we announced SISU Share. This is how SISU patients can collect UNLIMITED €100/£100 credits toward SISU injectable treatments and give friends €100/£100 off their treatments too.
So for week two of Super SISU Sunday, we want to put another reward on top of the tens of thousands of euros/pounds worth of rewards we’ve already given SISU patients. To be specific, this is how to grab this Super SISU Sunday prize of SISU Revive:
- Every new patient you send to SISU this week counts as one entry
- We’ll add these entries to the number of friends you sent to SISU in week one of SISU Share
- You have until midnight on Sunday, 14th July to collect your entries with SISU Share referrals
- After midnight on Sunday, 14th July, the SISU patient who sent the most friends to us over these two weeks will get free SISU Revive (€550 value)
- If there’s a tie, every person in the tie will get free SISU Revive!
Want to know more about this wonder treatment? Read on.
Can I Erase Dark Circles and Tired Eyes with Dermal Fillers?
You can at SISU! Take a look:
So how does this work exactly?
- First of all, SISU Revive is our doctors’ bespoke treatment to instantly revive, rejuvenate, and bring new life to the eye area.
- Indeed, within just a few minutes, SISU Revive noticeably increases volume in your hollow, sunken and/or baggy eye areas.
- In fact, many patients come for this treatment on their lunch break or before a night out, knowing they’ll look rejuvenated and refreshed before they leave the clinic.
- What’s more, SISU Revive is the dark circle remover that really works.
Watch how it worked for Melissa and Chloe:
EXACTLY How to Get FREE Injectable Treatments in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney
First, every SISU patient can earn THOUSANDS toward SISU Clinic nonsurgical treatments. Therefore, you might never have to pay for another injectable treatment again! Welcome to SISU Share, an exclusive benefit of our free SISU Loyalty Club.
All in all, there are just three steps to SISU Share. Specifically, SISU Loyalty Club members use their free membership this way:
Share, Give, and Receive for Free Injectable Treatments: SISU Share
- Just share the love you have for SISU with friends or followers who have never been to any of our clinics.
- You can send them to all SISU Clinics locations.
- Make sure your friend gives your name when they go to SISU Clinic for the first time.
- When your friend’s first treatment is an injectable, they will get €100/£100 toward that first treatment.
- Afterward, you will get €100/£100 toward your next injectable treatment.
- Finally, you can earn as many of these €100/£100 credits as you want.
- As long as you keep sending your friends or followers to SISU for their first injectable treatment, you’ll keep getting rewards!
- Send five friends and get €500/£500. Send 10 friends and get €1000/£1000. You get the idea! No limits.
- So if you have followers on your Instagram, YouTube vlog, Facebook, blog, Snapchat or other social media, you can earn even more. Just tell them how much you already love SISU!
So if you haven’t already started reaping the rewards of the SISU Loyalty Club, this is yet another reason to join! Claim your free membership inside any SISU Clinics location: Belfast, Dublin (South Anne Street and Ranelagh), Cork and Killarney.
List of Injectable Treatments Can You Get With SISU Share Credits
Both SISU’s longtime favourite treatments and more recently launched treatments garner rave reviews. Undeniably, there is no shortage of demand for popular injectable treatments. Not only do patients love Botox antiwrinkle injections, but also lip filler injections and dermal fillers. Equally, SISU’s own exclusive treatments have won HUNDREDS of 5-star reviews for injectables in Dublin, Belfast, Cork and Killarney. Literally!
So here’s a rundown of some of our patients’ favourite SISU nonsurgical treatments. You can redeem SISU Share credits for ALL of these!
- Botox antiwrinkle injections: What are the benefits of Botox injections? There are more surprising uses for Botox than you ever imagined.
- Dermal filler injections: Dermal fillers add volume and clear wrinkles, too.
- ‘Mantox,’ ‘Brotox’ – AKA Botox for men. (Surprisingly to some, more than 30% of SISU’s patients are men. But why men love Botox is no mystery to SISU’s doctors.)
- Zero-pain SISU Kiss: Finally, lip fillers that don’t hurt! Also SISU Kiss lip fillers for men.
- ‘Eight hours of sleep in an eight minute treatment’ is what patients call SISU Revive. It’s our doctors’ bespoke injectable treatment to erase dark circles and tired eyes. And it’s also how to fix hollow, sunken, baggy. undereyes. Undoubtedly, this is the nonsurgical dark circle remover that REALLY works!
- SISU Slim – permanent fat removal injections. These are SISU’s alternative to liposuction and plastic surgery.
- Double chin removal without surgery, SISU Slim Chin. Achieved with targeted application of SISU Slim permanent fat removal injections. Ditch the double chin!
- SISU Define – an instantly defined jawline WITHOUT surgery.
- SISU Nose Align – nonsurigcal nose job / rhinoplasty. Get an immediate nose job in less than five minutes!
- SISU No Sweat – hyperhidrosis treatment and the fast fix for excessive sweating.
And much more besides!
Why Are We Offering Unlimited FREE Treatments to SISU Patients?
First, SISU Share is an outgrowth of our massively popular, free SISU Loyalty Club. Why do we give such a high value, constant rewards program to SISU patients? Specifically:
- Because we’re so grateful to have such loyal patients!
- Accordingly, we wanted to thank you all on an ongoing basis – not just occasionally.
- While it’s true that we frequently offer bonuses and discounts to all SISU patients, that’s not enough for us.
- Indeed, we wanted to ensure everyone feels SISU’s appreciation with every visit.
For that reason, we created the SISU Loyalty Club.
SISU Loyalty Club: Free Membership, Exclusive Giveaways, Discounts and Other Bonuses
So what are the benefits of a free SISU Loyalty Club membership? To list just some of them:
- Earn points with every SISU Clinic treatment!
- Both nonsurgical, SISU Clinical Skincare, and SISU Smile treatments earn points.
- Not only that, but you earn points for every product purchase, too.
- In other words, you get points for everything you get from SISU.
- These points are credits toward future SISU Clinic treatments.
- Specifically, these point credits can be redeemed for ANY SISU nonsurgical/injectable treatment.
- What’s more, there is no limit on the amount of point credits members can collect.
- Also, there is no limit on the amount of point credits members can redeem.
- So with every SISU nonsurgical treatment, you get rewards you can use.
- Of course, these credits can be applied to treatments you already love or to new ones.
- Most important, you can combine your SISU Share €100/£100 credits with points for previously earned for treatment and product purchases.
- Consequently, it’s more affordable than ever to discover new favourite injectable treatments!
Treatment for Tired Eyes in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney, Ranelagh – How to Book Unlimited FREE Treatments at SISU in Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Killarney
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book any of our treatments!
The quickest way to book SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Treatment for Tired Eyes in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney, Ranelagh – FREE – SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
Eye Rejuvenation and Transformation with SISU Revive
So many patients come to us with the same complaint: ‘I look tired.’ These are men and women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and older. But they can’t quite put their finger on what they need. They just know they want to look alive again. The sparkle’s gone and so has the energy. What…
Erase Dark Circles and Tired Eyes: SISU Revive
The response to the announcement of SISU Revive Eye Rejuvenation has been massive. To be sure, women and men of all adult ages are eager to erase dark circles and tired eyes. So here’s what you’re dealing with and how our doctors restore patients’ more youthful look at SISU Clinics locations in Dublin, Cork and Killarney.…
Dark Circle Remover That REALLY Works
‘I Just Look Tired’ Without doubt, people all over Ireland are looking for a dark circle remover that REALLY works. In fact, one of the biggest concerns SISU patients bring to our doctors is this: ‘I just look tired.’ So far as our data shows, hundreds of men and women alike have come to our…