Top Companies to Watch in 2019: SISU Featured by FORA
January 4, 2019
Why Is SISU One of the Top Companies to Watch in 2019?
FORA notes that SISU is undoubtedly ‘gearing up for a big year’. Indeed we are!
So what does that mean for SISU patients?
- Firstly, more clinics to serve you (psst, we’re hiring beauty therapists and front-of-house pros!)
- Secondly, even more cutting-edge aesthetic treatments
- Thirdly, an even higher level of superb patient care and experience
- Finally, MANY other surprises for you. No more hints…for now. 😉
Why We Made the List: New SISU Clinic Locations
To start, FORA mentions SISU’s three popular locations in Ireland: Dublin, Cork and Killarney. They also mention new SISU Clinic locations opening soon. One of those we can share a bit more about (see below). But the other new location is still top secret. So watch this space!
What’s more, did you know we also opened our flagship Cork clinic location in 2018? You can now find SISU in Oliver Plunkett Street in Cork City. Which leads us to another reason we made the list of Top Companies to Watch in 2019…
Why We Made the List: SISU Clinical Skincare
What’s more, SISU Clinic Cork is also where we launched our SISU Clinical Skincare department.
First, our doctors have curated an exclusive collection of clinical skincare brands for SISU patients. These brands are only stocked by specially selected, professional providers like SISU. SISU Clinical Skincare currently features medical-grade ranges like Alumier (including AlumierMD) and IMAGE Skincare (including IMAGE Skincare MD).
Further, we now offer AlumierMD facials and IMAGE Skincare MD facials. These in-clinic facials and at-home products help patients preserve and extend injectable treatments like Botox, lip fillers, dermal fillers, Profhilo, Silhouette Soft and more.
Of course the addition of SISU Clinical Skincare meant hiring even more new skincare specialists to serve patients. With key hires like Helen Cambridge (formerly of Cork Advanced Laser Light), Melissa O’Neill (also formerly of Cork Advanced Laser Light), Kelly Kwok and others, Team SISU boasts some of Ireland’s most popular skincare specialists. And we’re now hiring Dublin beauty therapists for our newest location in Ranelagh, opening soon. What’s more, we’re also hiring for another new Dublin location – but it’s too confidential for us to talk about in more detail right now. (See below for how to be first to find out when we launch new locations!)
Why We Made the List: New SISU Treatments
Further, FORA’s innovation experts highlight the additions we’ve made to SISU’s range of in-clinic treatments. Specifically, here are just a few new ways SISU can help you look and feel your best:
- Professional laser skin treatment with SISU Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Permanent fat removal injections with SISU Slim
- Professional laser teeth whitening treatment with SISUsmile
- Diagnostic and forecasting technology for skin with SISU Digital Skin Analysis
- Professional laser hair removal with SISU Smooth
We’ll be adding more to that list soon!
Why We Made the List: SISU’s New Patient Experience Enhancements
SISU was founded by medical doctors. They have spent years in-clinic, actively listening to patients and getting to know their needs, concerns and desires. Subsequently, we have evolved SISU’s offering and ways of working to tightly align with what patients want.
So the SISU Clinics medical team is keenly aware that the treatment itself is just one facet of a trusting doctor/patient relationship. It is essential that we make the entire patient experience positive and satisfying for everyone who comes into one of SISU’s Clinics. To us, there is no such thing as ‘good enough’. A patient can never be ‘too happy’ at SISU.
Consequently, we introduced several new patient experience enhancements in 2018. To list just a few of these:
- SISU Loyalty Club
- includes exclusive bonuses, discounts, and ability for members to earn free treatments and products.
- Monthly financing for injectable treatments
- in partnership with Flexi Finance, SISU has granted patients’ wishes for monthly payment instalment options.
- SISU Digital Skin Analysis
- an always-free, no-purchase-necessary SISU Clinical Skincare service to track and analyse patients’ skin rejuvenation progress.
- Free laser skin treatment in Ireland
- SISU is the first and only clinic in Europe to offer everyone a free laser skin rejuvenation treatment, no purchase necessary.
As with new clinics and new treatments, we will be adding to this list in 2019, too! Want to be the first to know when we open new SISU Clinics locations, launch exclusive new treatments and announce other perks for patients? Here’s how:
Come See SISU!
Would you like to claim your free laser skin treatment and/or free digital skin analysis? Perhaps you’d like to book a nonsurgical treatment, reserve your free doctor consultation or claim your SISU Clinical Skincare treatment. You may book for our clinics in Cork, Dublin and Killarney via the:
- SISU online booking form
- WhatsApp button at bottom right of this screen
- Facebook Messenger button at bottom right of this screen
- ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page
- SISU Patient Care line on 1890 998 948
- Private message option on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
Finally, you are always welcome to pop into any of SISU’s locations to find out more.
However you book, we’d be delighted to show you in person why SISU is one of FORA’s Top Companies to Watch in 2019!
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
The Truth About SISU
When SISU Aesthetic Clinic took the wrappers off this website on Friday, it was probably obvious to all what we do here: non-surgical aesthetic treatments, performed by highly-skilled, experienced medical doctors, built around a bespoke patient pathway for everyone who comes to our clinics. But we’ve been holding out on you. So here’s a bit…
No Sweat: Botox for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, also known as excessive sweating, is more common in the general population than you might think. Rather than a hygiene issue, hyperhidrosis is a medical condition causing a larger volume of sweat to be excreted than is normal. This problem often has a serious impact on one’s daily life, and can affect the craniofacial region…
Kylie Jenner and the Truth About Lip Fillers
There was a time, about 25 years ago, when lip liner was a staple of every woman’s make-up bag. To their credit, the pencils do give lipstick a base to grab onto, making lip colour last longer. But that’s where the benefits end – especially if you’re over the age of 25 or so. Yes,…