SISU Loyalty Club
July 30, 2018
Firstly, we absolutely love rewarding our patients with even more than just their absolute best, freshest appearance. So we’re thrilled to announce the new SISU Loyalty Club. Think of it as netting frequent flyer miles for your best, most flattering look! What’s more, it’s free!
SISU Loyalty Club Benefits
SISU Loyalty Club members get exclusive specials, bonuses and events that will not be made available to anyone outside of our loyalty club. That includes credits toward FREE treatments! To be specific:
- Earn points with every SISU Clinic treatment!
- Both nonsurgical, SISU Clinical Skincare, and SISU Smile treatments earn points.
- Not only that, but you earn points for every product purchase, too.
- In other words, you get points for everything you get from SISU.
- These points are credits toward future SISU Clinic treatments.
- Specifically, these point credits can be redeemed for ANY SISU nonsurgical/injectable treatment.
- What’s more, there is no limit on the amount of point credits members can collect.
- Also, there is no limit on the amount of point credits members can redeem.
- So with every SISU nonsurgical treatment, you get rewards you can use.
- Of course, these credits can be applied to treatments you already love or to new ones.
Why Does SISU Give Patients So Many Rewards?
Since we wouldn’t be here without you, that’s why! Specifically, we created the SISU Loyalty Club:
- Because we’re so grateful to have such loyal patients!
- Accordingly, we wanted to thank you all on an ongoing basis – not just occasionally.
- While it’s true that we frequently offer bonuses and discounts to all SISU patients, that’s not enough for us.
- Indeed, we wanted to ensure everyone feels SISU’s appreciation with every visit.
How to Get Free Unlimited SISU Injectable Treatments
First, claim your free SISU Loyatly Club membership inside any SISU Clinics location: Belfast, Dublin (South Anne Street and Ranelagh), Cork and Killarney. There is no purchase necessary to open your SISU Loyalty Club account!
Then, avail yourself of our amazing SISU Share rewards. What’s that? Oh, just the most valuable nonsurgical treatment rewards program from any clinic ever! Find out how to get free injectable treatments in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney – no limits!
Remember: SISU is all about empowering you to be the very best version of yourself: confident, resilient and strong. Watch below to see how SISU treatments transform patients on the outside and the inside.
List of Injectable Treatments You Can Get With SISU Loyalty Club Credits: Part One
Both SISU’s longtime favourite treatments and more recently launched treatments garner rave reviews. Undeniably, there is no shortage of demand for popular injectable treatments. Not only do patients love Botox antiwrinkle injections, but also lip filler injections and dermal fillers. Equally, SISU’s own exclusive treatments have won HUNDREDS of 5-star reviews for injectables in Dublin, Belfast, Cork and Killarney. Literally!
So here’s a rundown of some of our patients’ favourite SISU nonsurgical treatments. You can redeem SISU Share credits for ALL of these!
- Botox antiwrinkle injections: What are the benefits of Botox injections? There are more surprising uses for Botox than you ever imagined.
- Dermal filler injections: Dermal fillers add volume and clear wrinkles, too.
- ‘Mantox,’ ‘Brotox’ – AKA Botox for men. (Surprisingly to some, more than 30% of SISU’s patients are men. But why men love Botox is no mystery to SISU’s doctors.)
- Zero-pain SISU Kiss: Finally, lip fillers that don’t hurt! Also SISU Kiss lip fillers for men.
But that’s not all…
MORE Injectable Treatments Can You Get With SISU Loyalty Club Credits: Part Two
You can certainly spend your SISU Loyalty Club credits on treatments you already know and love. But you can also use them to discover the UK and Ireland’s favourite injectable treatments! To list just a few you might not have tried yet:
- ‘Eight hours of sleep in an eight minute treatment’ is what patients call SISU Revive. It’s our doctors’ bespoke injectable treatment to erase dark circles and tired eyes. And it’s also how to fix hollow, sunken, baggy. undereyes. Undoubtedly, this is the nonsurgical dark circle remover that REALLY works!
- SISU Slim – permanent fat removal injections. These are SISU’s alternative to liposuction and plastic surgery.
- Double chin removal without surgery, SISU Slim Chin. Achieved with targeted application of SISU Slim permanent fat removal injections. Ditch the double chin!
- SISU Define – an instantly defined jawline WITHOUT surgery.
- SISU Nose Align – nonsurigcal nose job / rhinoplasty. Get an immediate nose job in less than five minutes!
- SISU No Sweat – hyperhidrosis treatment and the fast fix for excessive sweating.
And much more besides!
How to Book Free Doctor Consultations and Treatments at SISU in Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Killarney
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book any of our treatments!
The quickest way to book SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
The Truth About SISU
When SISU Aesthetic Clinic took the wrappers off this website on Friday, it was probably obvious to all what we do here: non-surgical aesthetic treatments, performed by highly-skilled, experienced medical doctors, built around a bespoke patient pathway for everyone who comes to our clinics. But we’ve been holding out on you. So here’s a bit…
No Sweat: Botox for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, also known as excessive sweating, is more common in the general population than you might think. Rather than a hygiene issue, hyperhidrosis is a medical condition causing a larger volume of sweat to be excreted than is normal. This problem often has a serious impact on one’s daily life, and can affect the craniofacial region…
Kylie Jenner and the Truth About Lip Fillers
There was a time, about 25 years ago, when lip liner was a staple of every woman’s make-up bag. To their credit, the pencils do give lipstick a base to grab onto, making lip colour last longer. But that’s where the benefits end – especially if you’re over the age of 25 or so. Yes,…