SISU Clinic Belfast City Centre: Location Opening!
May 15, 2019
SISU Clinic Belfast City Centre: Location, Opening Special
- SISU Clinic Belfast City Centre, our newest location, will open at 10AM on Friday, 17 May.
- Furthermore, Belfast patients will also enjoy 20% off ALL SISU treatments for our first month in the city centre. Yes, every SISU treatment is eligible for these savings.
This is our FIFTH clinic and first in Northern Ireland. What’s more, SISU Clinic Belfast is in a prime location locals know well. We are at the corner on 63 Ann Street, at the junction with Victoria Street. As well as so many other shops and restaurants, we are just a few steps from Victoria Square shopping.
SISU Clinic Belfast: Nonsurgical, Injectable Treatments and More
Of course our ground floor aesthetic medical clinic in Belfast offers the doctor-led treatments already beloved by SISU patients in Dublin, Cork and Killarney. To list, these include:
- SISU Kiss painless lip fillers
- Anti-wrinkle injections administered only by experienced, fully qualified medical doctors
- SISU Nose Align, the five-minute nonsurgical nose job pioneered by SISU’s doctors
- Dermal fillers, including our SISU Revive treatment to eliminate tired eyes
- SISU Define, the nonsurgical, instant jaw definition treatment for a tighter jawline in minutes
- Instant nonsurgical facelifts, thread lifts and liquid face lifts, including SISU Lift
- SISU Slim Chin, the double chin permanent fat removal treatment that banishes fat forever, without surgery
- Our one-hour laser teeth whitening treatment, SISU Smile
- Doctor-selected, in-clinic treatments from SISU Clinical Skincare: oxygen facials, chemical peels, microneedling, diamond microdermabrasion and more
- SISU Smooth, our complete laser hair removal for face and body.
In short: Everyone in Belfast can now see why patients in Cork, Dublin and Killarney love SISU! And for our first month in SISU Clinic Belfast, you’ll get 20% off ALL of these treatments and more.
How to Book at SISU in Belfast
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book a free consultation and treatment with your SISU doctor in Belfast. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 0289 575 7974 (within Northern Ireland) or 1890 998 948 (Ireland)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (Ranelagh) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
The Truth About SISU
When SISU Aesthetic Clinic took the wrappers off this website on Friday, it was probably obvious to all what we do here: non-surgical aesthetic treatments, performed by highly-skilled, experienced medical doctors, built around a bespoke patient pathway for everyone who comes to our clinics. But we’ve been holding out on you. So here’s a bit…
No Sweat: Botox for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, also known as excessive sweating, is more common in the general population than you might think. Rather than a hygiene issue, hyperhidrosis is a medical condition causing a larger volume of sweat to be excreted than is normal. This problem often has a serious impact on one’s daily life, and can affect the craniofacial region…
Kylie Jenner and the Truth About Lip Fillers
There was a time, about 25 years ago, when lip liner was a staple of every woman’s make-up bag. To their credit, the pencils do give lipstick a base to grab onto, making lip colour last longer. But that’s where the benefits end – especially if you’re over the age of 25 or so. Yes,…