Nonsurgical Treatment Financing – SISU Payment Instalments
December 5, 2018
In fact, payment instalments are something patients have enquired about since SISU Aesthetic Clinics was founded four years ago.
Indeed, hundreds of patients in SISU Clinics in Dublin, Cork and Killarney have asked about financing. Unlike our patients’ wishes for their appearance and confidence, this is one we were unable to grant. After all, nonsurgical and injectable treatments are our focus.
So far, we could not offer the option to pay for SISU treatments in instalments. But now we have news to share!
Nonsurgical Treatment Financing in Dublin, Cork and Killarney
During the past four years, many of you have requested treatment financing. Specifically, you asked if SISU Aesthetic Clinics would allow you to pay for in instalments.
All that time, we did not have a solution for this. To sum up:
- Our mission is to provide patients with an exceptional patient experience – unquestionably.
- Despite that, financing is not something we at SISU can do ourselves.
- What’s more, SISU is definitely not a financial institution!
- Above all, SISU Clinics and our medical doctors are focused 100% on treating patients.
- Most important, we are a clinical group rooted in medical aesthetic treatments.
- Given that, we at SISU cannot handle nonsurgical treatment financing directly.
- But to address many patients’ requests, we have created a financing solution.
To meet your requests, SISU has partnered with Flexi Finance. By dealing directly with Flexi Finance, you can explore your options for payment. Specifically, here is how financing for injectable treatments works with Flexi Finance:
- Being that we cannot provide this service ourselves, SISU sought a third-party who could help.
- So meet your requests, SISU Clinics have partnered with Flexi Finance.
- In order to explore all your options for payment, you should interact directly with Flexi Finance via their website.
- Additionally, Flexi Finance financing will be available to patients in all SISU Clinics: Dublin, Cork and Killarney.
- To clarify: Please note that SISU is not directly involved in this process.
- Hence we have simply partnered with Flexi Finance in order to offer you this option.
- Most important, our business partnership with Flexi Finance will not include any input from SISU.
- In short, SISU has zero influence or information on Flexi Finance’s decisions or dealings with you.
- Indeed, SISU will only know you have dealt with Flexi Finance if you do end up financing your treatments through them.
- Further, SISU has no visibility into patients’ financial and personal data shared with Flexi Finance.
We’d like to emphasise: SISU does not process your dealings with Flexi Finance. But of course your patience concierge is always happy to help you in any way! So don’t hesitate to ask about paying in instalments.
What Nonsurgical Treatments/Injectable Treatments Can Be Financed at SISU Clinics?
In short, any anti-wrinkle injection treatments may be paid for in instalments. This includes anti-wrinkle injections using Botox. Specifically, these treatments include:
- Botox for crow’s feet
- Forehead wrinkle removal/smoothing with Botox
- SISU Botox Neck Lift
- Nefertiti Neck Lift – (neck lift using Botox)
- Liquid Facelift
- LA Liquid Facelift
- Mantox – (Botox for men, also known as Macho Mouth)
- Jawline softening with Botox
- Botox for excessive sweating – (Botox for hyperhidrosis)
- Neck bands correction
- Botox for ‘text neck’
- Botox Brow Lift
- Decolletage rejuvenation with Botox – (cleavage rejuvenation)
- Botox for a ‘gummy smile’
- Asymmetric eyes correction with Botox
- Botox for migraines
What Lip Filler Treatments Can Be Financed at SISU?
Likewise, all bespoke lip filler treatments may be paid for in instalments.
In the same way that other treatments can be financed, so too can dermal filler treatments. To list:
- Sunken undereye/hollow undereye treatment
- Dark circles treatment
- Non-surgical nose job (injectable rhinoplasty)
- Liquid Facelift
- LA Liquid Facelift
- Marionette lines removal
- Nasolabial folds removal
- Dermal fillers for ‘text neck’
- Lopsided mouth correction
- Downturned mouth correction
- Vertical mouth wrinkle treatment/‘smoker’s lines’ treatment
Any Other Injectable Treatments That Can Be Financed at SISU?
Of course. Together with SISU’s other nonsurgical treatments, all of these are available for financing.
What Other Treatments Can Be Financed at SISU?
- Laser skin treatment (Of course, your free laser skin treatment from SISU does not need to be financed!)
- SISU Smooth laser hair removal
- SISUsmile (professional laser teeth whitening)
- Clinical facials
- Alumier Skincare facials
- IMAGE Skincare facials
- Chemical peels
- Intraceuticals facials (oxygen facials)
What Else Should I Know About Nonsurgical Treatment Financing?
All in all, applying for nonsurgical treatment financing is very straightforward. To emphasise:
- Please visit the Flexi Finance website for details of what they can offer you.
- Of course, if you’d like more information in-clinic, your SISU patient concierge can help.
- While we are not overseeing the financing, your SISU patient concierge is aware of the instalments option.
- Also, you can still book your free doctor consultation or book your SISU treatment however you wish.
- In addition, we now have a nonsurgical treatment free bonus for SISU Loyalty Club members. So please book online only by December 31 to get this bonus. (Membership in the SISU Loyalty Club is free and always will be.)
- At this time, you also have a chance to get everyone’s favourite price: free! That is if you win our 12 Days of SISU Christmas competition for free nonsurgical treatments and clinical skincare.
- Finally, you can still book via firstname.lastname@example.org, via SISU Clinic on Facebook, and via WhatsApp in the corner below. Additionally, you may also call 1890 998 948 to book.
We hope to see you soon!
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
The Truth About SISU
When SISU Aesthetic Clinic took the wrappers off this website on Friday, it was probably obvious to all what we do here: non-surgical aesthetic treatments, performed by highly-skilled, experienced medical doctors, built around a bespoke patient pathway for everyone who comes to our clinics. But we’ve been holding out on you. So here’s a bit…
No Sweat: Botox for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, also known as excessive sweating, is more common in the general population than you might think. Rather than a hygiene issue, hyperhidrosis is a medical condition causing a larger volume of sweat to be excreted than is normal. This problem often has a serious impact on one’s daily life, and can affect the craniofacial region…
Kylie Jenner and the Truth About Lip Fillers
There was a time, about 25 years ago, when lip liner was a staple of every woman’s make-up bag. To their credit, the pencils do give lipstick a base to grab onto, making lip colour last longer. But that’s where the benefits end – especially if you’re over the age of 25 or so. Yes,…