Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty in Dublin: Perfect Nose Job, No Surgery
December 17, 2018
Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty in Dublin: SISU’s Injectable Nose Job
But many people are amazed to see what can be achieved with these treatments. In particular, dermal filler injections can deliver something that has long been on many wish-lists: a perfect nose without an operation, hospital stay or downtime.
How Does Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Work?
This is a frequent question from those interested in nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Dublin.
All in all, injectable nose jobs are very straightforward when administered by SISU’s medical doctors in Dublin, Cork and Killarney. At SISU Clinic, only medical doctors give injectable treatments. In detail, this is how SISU’s doctors do it:
- Using sophisticated injection techniques, a medical doctor places dermal filler at precise points in the nasal region of the face.
- Dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance our bodies manufacture on their own.
- These are the same dermal fillers used to clear wrinkles, erase nasolabial folds, eliminate neck lines, diminish marionette lines, volumise sunken undereyes, remove dark circles, get rid of neck bands, and help you get the perfect pout with lip fillers.
- After that series of precise injections, your SISU doctor sculpts a new nose for you. Specifically, the doctor uses his or her hands to shape the nose into its most flattering, refined proportions.
How Can Injectable Rhinoplasty Give Me the Perfect Nose?
As awareness of nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Dublin has grown, so has curiosity. Everyone wants to know: What can a nonsurgical nose job really achieve?
At SISU, our doctors’ mastery of injectable rhinoplasty has delivered stunning results for hundreds of patients. This perfection of the nose includes:
- smoothing bumps
- correcting lumps
- straightening the nose’s profile
- altering unflattering curves
- eradicating other abnormalities that detract from the overall appearance.
How Long Does a Nonsurgical Nose Job Take?
From facial asymmetry and a perfected profile to overall shape and scale, your dream nose can be created in 15 minutes or less. Unlike with surgical rhinoplasty, you can go straight back to work or out with your friends right afterward. No bandages, no downtime, no weeks of hiding in the house. SISU patient Anne was amazed at how her nose was transformed in just three minutes!
What Should I Know About Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty in Dublin?
Nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Dublin is the same as anywhere else: It should only ever be administered by medical doctors.
Do not consider providers whose injections are administered by anyone but a qualified medical doctor. It is crucial to avoid the health and appearance risks of having your treatment given by nurses, dentists, beauticians or aestheticians.
Of course you want a medical doctor who delivers the perfect injectable rhinoplasty to patients. There are several criteria to consider, whether getting nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Dublin or elsewhere:
- Above all, evaluate the doctor’s experience and qualifications. How?
- Firstly, look for those who have spent years refining their treatments.
- Second, ensure that your provider has kept up on the most innovative injecting techniques and protocols
- Also, look for a medical doctor who has trained other aesthetic doctors in nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Dublin (or elsewhere).
- The doctor you choose should also be registered with the Irish Medical Council.
- Furthermore, the doctor should have full coverage from an insurer specialising in cosmetic and aesthetic practitioners.
- For example, SISU Aesthetic Clinics are fully insured by Hamilton Fraser Insurance. Hamilton Fraser has 20 years’ experience vetting aesthetics specialists.
- Read reviews of the doctor’s work, and review before and after photos as well.
How Do I Find Patient Reviews for Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty in Dublin?
First of all, patient reviews are more reliable than any advertising. Furthermore, it’s easy to find patient reviews for nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Dublin.
SISU Clinic patients are encouraged to leave feedback. Some choose to make their injectable rhinoplasty reviews public. For example:
- WhatClinic’s reviews for SISU Clinic Dublin (verified as genuine by WhatClinic staff)
- Patient reviews on SISU Clinic Dublin’s Google results page (at sidebar on right)
- SISU Clinic patient reviews on Facebook
- The SISU YouTube channel has before and after review videos
What Should a Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Consultation Include?
Firstly: You should absolutely only go to a medical doctor who puts a priority on consultation. Here is what your consultation should look like:
- To begin with, the consultation should be free of charge. Fullstop.
- Just to emphasise: The consultation should be with the doctor who will treat you. If the clinic tries to fob you off with a ‘consultation’ with a nurse or aesthetician, they are not trustworthy.
- Since nonsurgical rhinoplasty is a medical procedure, this consultation should not be rushed.
- To this end, your doctor should introduce himself or herself before anything else.
- This is a sign that they want to build a trusting doctor/patient relationship.
- If they don’t pause to put you at ease, it’s likely they just want to get you in and out of treatment as quickly as possible.
What Is the Process of a Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Consultation?
In general, your doctor should ask the right questions, listen carefully to your answers, and give you all the information you need. In detail:
- Your detailed consultation is a conversation. That begins with asking questions about your concerns, goals and so forth.
- Prior to any treatment, your doctor needs your input to understand where you are coming from. This is a key part of forming a trusting doctor/patient relationship.
- Specifically, the doctor should ask for your detailed input on what you want from your nose job. For example, do you want to smooth a bump, eliminate deep grooves, align contours, achieve overall symmetry, or get a certain shape? Give the doctor as much information as you can.
- In addition to fully explaining the treatment, the doctor should patiently answer all of your questions.
- Finally, you should not be pressurised into being treated on the spot. Indeed, your doctor should want you to be fully confident in your decision before treatment. Any pressure is a massive red flag.
Can I Get Meghan Markle’s Nose?
SISU’s doctors certainly get asked this often enough!
Of course, many people admire others’ noses. That’s true even for people who do not want rhinoplasty in Dublin. In short:
- A nose that looks great on someone else’s face might not be the perfect fit for yours.
- There is no one-size-fits-all approach to injectable rhinoplasty.
- Because every face is different, every face requires a bespoke nose. After all, the goal is to make you look like the best version of yourself.
- The shape of your face, overall facial contours and details of your features all play a part.
- For example, Meghan Markle’s nose is one of the most popular requests from SISU patients. But it is ideal for her bone structure and placement of her other features.
- So simply trying to ‘implant’ the same exact nose onto anyone else’s face would not look good.
In summary: Your face has its own unique traits. Embrace your own appearance! Trying to mimic someone else’s will not give you the best results.
What Should I Expect of a Nonsurgical Nose Job?
All in all, nonsurgical rhinoplasty can achieve amazing results for most people. From correcting a droopy tip and straightening a crooked nose to erasing lines and eliminating bumps, it is transformative. But if your nose is simply much too large for your face, filler won’t make it smaller. If the bridge of your nose is naturally very wide, fillers cannot make it more narrow. But make no assumptions: A full consultation with an expert medical doctor will give you a realistic idea of what your post-treatment nose will look like.
How Do I Get the Best Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty in Dublin?
If you’ve read this far then you must be excited! Luckily, we have a SISU patient concierge on standby to help.
We offer several ways to book a free consultation with your SISU doctor:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom right of this screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into our Dublin city centre clinic at 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2!
Finally, remember: Your consultation with your SISU doctor is always free. That said, SISU does offer the option to pay for nonsurgical treatments in instalments via Flexi Finance.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
LA Liquid Face Lift: NEW from SISU
Want to be blown away by the results our doctors can achieve with a combination of innovative products and sophisticated injecting techniques? Even better, do you want to save over €350 on getting these results for yourself? Then you need SISU’s new LA Liquid Face Lift. The LA Liquid Face Lift includes: Four areas of anti-wrinkle injections.…
How to Get a Nose Job Without Surgery
Ever since we can probably remember, there have been whispers about celebrities having drastic, disastrous rhinoplasty and endless speculation as to whether some other famous person had or hadn’t gotten a nose job. It’s hard to remember a time when we didn’t know that altering the nose requires surgery. But now, it doesn’t. You may…
Get the Meghan Markle Sparkle – Without Surgery
The royal wedding might be over, but interest in the Duchess of Sussex – formerly known as Meghan Markle – is only getting more intense. Just like Prince Harry’s mother, Princess Diana, and his sister-in-law, the former Kate Middleton, Meghan Mania has gripped the media and royal watchers worldwide. The actress-turned-royal’s facial features are a…