Nonsurgical Nose Job – Belfast Injectable Rhinoplasty
August 1, 2019
When people come to our website, it is often through the search term “Nonsurgical Nose Job – Belfast Injectable Rhinoplasty”. That’s because SISU offers something many do not realise is even possible: nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Belfast. Let us introduce you to SISU Nose Align.
SISU Nose Align: The Nonsurgical Nose Job
But many people are amazed to see what can be achieved with these treatments. In particular, dermal filler injections can deliver something that has long been on many wish-lists: a perfect nose without an operation, hospital stay or downtime.
SISU Nose Align is our doctors’ treatment to give patients a nonsurigcal nose job / rhinoplasty. Indeed, this immediate nose job takes less than five minutes! See for yourself how Sarah was transformed:
Nonsurgical Nose Job – Belfast Injectable Rhinoplasty: How Does Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Work?
All in all, injectable nose jobs are very straightforward when administered by SISU’s medical doctors in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney. At SISU Clinic, only doctors give injectable treatments. That includes SISU Nose Align. In detail, this is how SISU’s doctors do it:
- Using sophisticated injection techniques, a medical doctor places dermal filler at precise points in the nasal region of the face.
- Dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance our bodies manufacture on their own. (See ‘Belfast Dermal Fillers – Cheapest and Best?‘ for more details.)
- These are the same dermal fillers used to clear wrinkles, erase dark circles and tired eyes, revive undereyes, give instant, dramatic jawline definition, erase nasolabial folds, eliminate neck lines, diminish marionette lines, get rid of neck bands, and help you get the perfect pout with lip fillers that don’t hurt.
- After that series of precise injections, your SISU doctor sculpts a new nose for you. Specifically, the doctor uses his or her hands to shape the nose into its most flattering, refined proportions.
How Can Injectable Rhinoplasty Give Me the Perfect Nose?
As awareness of injectable rhinoplasty in Belfast has grown, so has curiosity. That’s why so many people are searching for “Nonsurgical Nose Job – Belfast Injectable Rhinoplasty”! Everyone wants to know: Why do I keep hearing about SISU Nose Align? What can a nonsurgical nose job really achieve?
At SISU, our doctors’ mastery of injectable rhinoplasty has delivered stunning results for hundreds of patients. This perfection of the nose includes:
- smoothing bumps
- correcting lumps
- straightening the nose’s profile
- altering unflattering curves
- eradicating other abnormalities that detract from the overall appearance.
How Long Does a Nonsurgical Nose Job Take?
From facial asymmetry and a perfected profile to overall shape and scale, your dream nose can be created in 15 minutes or less. Yes, you can get your SISU Nose Align nonsurgical nose job on your lunch break!
Unlike with surgical rhinoplasty, SISU Nose Align lets you go straight back to work or out with your friends right afterward. No bandages, no downtime, no weeks of hiding in the house. SISU patient Anne was amazed at how her nose was transformed in just three minutes!
What Should I Know About Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty in Belfast?
Nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Belfast is the same as anywhere else: It should only ever be administered by medical doctors.
Do not consider providers whose injections are administered by anyone but a qualified medical doctor. It is crucial to avoid the health and appearance risks of having your treatment given by nurses, dentists, beauticians or aestheticians.
Of course you want a doctor who delivers the perfect injectable rhinoplasty to patients. There are several criteria to consider, whether getting nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Belfast or elsewhere:
- Above all, evaluate the doctor’s experience and qualifications. How?
- Firstly, look for those who have spent years refining their treatments.
- Second, ensure that your provider has kept up on the most innovative injecting techniques and protocols
- Also, look for a doctor who has trained other aesthetic doctors in nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Belfast (or elsewhere).
- The doctor you choose should also be registered with the national medical council.
- Furthermore, the doctor should have full coverage from an insurer specialising in cosmetic and aesthetic practitioners.
- For example, SISU Aesthetic Clinics are fully insured by Hamilton Fraser Insurance. Hamilton Fraser has 20 years’ experience vetting aesthetics specialists.
- Read reviews of the doctor’s work, and review before and after photos as well.
How Do I Find Patient Reviews for Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty in Belfast?
First of all, patient reviews are more reliable than any advertising. Furthermore, some clinics get more reviews than others. Specifically, SISU has gotten more than 1,000 reviews from hundreds of patients rating us their Best Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables Clinic in Dublin, Cork, Belfast and Killarney!
What Should a Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Consultation Include?
Firstly: You should absolutely only go to a doctor who puts a priority on consultation. Here is what your consultation should look like:
- To begin with, the consultation should be free of charge. Fullstop.
- Just to emphasise: The consultation should be with the doctor who will treat you. If the clinic tries to fob you off with a ‘consultation’ with a nurse or aesthetician, they are not trustworthy.
- Since nonsurgical rhinoplasty is a medical procedure, this consultation should not be rushed.
- To this end, your doctor should introduce himself or herself before anything else.
- This is a sign that they want to build a trusting doctor/patient relationship.
- If they don’t pause to put you at ease, it’s likely they just want to get you in and out of treatment as quickly as possible.
What Is the Process of a Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Consultation?
In general, your doctor should ask the right questions, listen carefully to your answers, and give you all the information you need. In detail:
- Your detailed consultation is a conversation. That begins with asking questions about your concerns, goals and so forth.
- Prior to any treatment, your doctor needs your input to understand where you are coming from. This is a key part of forming a trusting doctor/patient relationship.
- Specifically, the doctor should ask for your detailed input on what you want from your nose job. For example, do you want to smooth a bump, eliminate deep grooves, align contours, achieve overall symmetry, or get a certain shape? Give the doctor as much information as you can.
- In addition to fully explaining the treatment, the doctor should patiently answer all of your questions.
- Finally, you should not be pressurised into being treated on the spot. Indeed, your doctor should want you to be fully confident in your decision before treatment. Any pressure is a massive red flag.
What Should I Expect of a Nonsurgical Nose Job?
All in all, nonsurgical rhinoplasty can achieve amazing results for most people. From correcting a droopy tip and straightening a crooked nose to erasing lines and eliminating bumps, it is transformative. If your nose is simply much too large for your face, filler won’t make it smaller. If the bridge of your nose is naturally very wide, fillers cannot make it more narrow. But make no assumptions: A full consultation with an expert medical doctor will give you a realistic idea of what your post-treatment nose will look like.
Nonsurgical Nose Job – Belfast Injectable Rhinoplasty: How to Book
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on r 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK) or 1890 998 948 (Ireland)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book any of our treatments!
The quickest way to book SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) or 1890 998 948 (Ireland) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
How to Get a Nose Job Without Surgery
Ever since we can probably remember, there have been whispers about celebrities having drastic, disastrous rhinoplasty and endless speculation as to whether some other famous person had or hadn’t gotten a nose job. It’s hard to remember a time when we didn’t know that altering the nose requires surgery. But now, it doesn’t. You may…
How to Get the Perfect Nonsurgical Nose Job
As plastic surgery has become more commonplace over the past several decades, rhinoplasty has risen in prominence as one of the most popular procedures. Even those who wouldn’t dream of having any other kind of cosmetic operation have queued up for what is commonly referred to as a ‘nose job’. Like any major surgery, surgical…
Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty in Dublin: Perfect Nose Job, No Surgery
‘Nose jobs’ in Dublin have long been very in-demand. But SISU Aesthetic Clinics offer something many do not realise is even possible: nonsurgical rhinoplasty in Dublin. Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty in Dublin: SISU’s Injectable Nose Job Since nonsurgical treatments went mainstream, a few have become well-known in Dublin. Specifically, Botox (anti-wrinkle injections), lip fillers and dermal fillers…