Liquid Facelift Dublin: It’s Finally Here
November 14, 2018
The best antiaging duo hits Dublin
“Liquid Facelift Dublin” is something people often search for on SISU’s website. So it’s a thrill to tell you all that your searching is not in vain.
The Liquid Facelift Dublin is a reality! Specifically, specialist aesthetic doctors at SISU Clinic Dublin (and Cork and Killarney) are giving Liquid Facelifts multiple times each week. So it’s not just Liquid Facelift Dublin we’re excited about. Liquid Facelift Cork and Killarney are also a reality!
Not familiar with this amazing treatment? Sit back, relax, and let us blow your mind. Yes, it’s really that good.
- Combining Botox and dermal fillers can give a significant nonsurgical facelift.
- Each treatment is used in the specific facial zones they each serve best. This brings out the best of each treatment.
- There is zero down time. No bandages, no hospital stay, no risk of the “done” look.
- Yes, this means the lunchtime facelift is now a reality!
- At SISU Clinic Dublin, our medical doctors will design a bespoke treatment just for your unique desires and facial structure.
- Botox and dermal fillers are used in combination with one another.
- First, many people ask “Where does Botox works best?”
- Answer: Botox is ideal for the upper portions of the face.
- Because it can diminish lines and wrinkles dominant in this zone, Botox is used here.
- Furthermore, dermal fillers tend to be used in the lower half of the face.
- Because volume loss is more obvious here, dermal fillers work best in this zone.
- Dermal fillers restore lost volume and rejuvenating the face like nothing else.
- Put simply, losing volume due to age makes us look older. Tissue looses both volume and elasticity.
- How does gravity affect our looks? It doesn’t help. So as we age, the face can look drawn and less youthful.
The SISU Clinic Liquid Facelift takes a two-pronged approach:
What can I expect from a Liquid Facelift at SISU Clinic Dublin?
The biggest thing we hear at SISU Clinic from our patients is the fact that they are “tired of looking tired”. The Liquid Facelift was created for just such patients.
First of all, some facts:
- A Liquid Facelift is not a surgical facelift.
- There are no bandages, surgery, downtime or hospital stays.
- Injectable treatments are used to achieve the Liquid Facelift results. Botox and dermal fillers, to be precise.
- The Liquid Facelift is effective at softening facial features and lifting the face. The result is that you look fresher, rested and less tired.
- This is a zero downtime face lift!
Liquid Facelift Dublin: Is it painful?
Our botox treatments are virtually painless. We have invested heavily in obtaining SISU Clinics’ system that uses micro-fine, diamond-tipped needles. SISU is one of the only clinics in Ireland that have made this major investment in patients’ results.
Dermal fillers contain an anaesthetic agent called lidocaine. This helps numb the treatment area. Patients might have a little discomfort as the product is a gel. This thicker texture causes tissue to expand a little. But dermal filler treatment at SISU is quick. So are Botox injections. Our patients say they feel little discomfort other than the initial pinch.
Is there any downtime with a Liquid Facelift?
Believe it or not…not really.
Patients now routinely have aesthetic treatments and return to work on the same day. SISU Clinic Dublin carries out large volume of ‘lunchtime’ Botox treatments. We now carry out ‘lunchtime’ Liquid Facelifts on a frequent basis.
With dermal fillers, some patients can have a little swelling post-treatment. This can last for 12-36 hours.
It’s not surprising that Fridays are a popular day in all of our clinics. Patients like to have the weekend to rest before they return to work on Monday. But again, many go straight from our clinic back to work. Maybe call it a ‘Liquid Facelift Dublin Weekender’!
About 1 in 30 patients will get a bruise from their dermal filler treatment. Bruising can take about 5-10 days to go away. But makeup can be used to cover this.
What age is a Liquid Facelift suitable for at SISU Clinic Dublin?
First of all, let us explain a bit about how we work.
- SISU Clinic treatments are bespoke.
- The first phase of any treatment is a free consultation.
- Our clinical practice is built with the patient at the centre of everything.
- That means that our doctors will always have your best interests and best results at heart.
- For that reason, if we don’t think you need the Liquid Facelift, we will tell you!
That said, here are some criteria that can make a Liquid Facelift appropriate for you:
- Volume loss typically become apparent in our early 30s and accelerates as we age.
- The main demographic of patients that we treat with our Liquid Facelift tend to be in their 40s.
- Leaner or thinner patients will notice volume loss a little more than patients who carry a little extra weight.
- The main areas of volume loss tend to be in the mid and lower face.
- Do you see dark circles and hollows under your eyes? Are your eyes suddenly sunken?
- Have the pads of skin on either side of your nose started to deflate a bit?
- Does it sometimes seem they have slide down your face somewhat?
- Do you dream of an instant jowl remover? Is your jawline lax?
- Is your neck sagging and lined?
- Do your facial contours look lax and drooping?
- Are there lines running down from the corners of your mouth? (These are known as ‘marionette lines‘.)
- Do you have ‘divots’ under either corner of your mouth? These can look craggy even in your 20s, depending on heredity and lifestyle.
How Do I Get a Liquid Facelift in Dublin, Cork or Killarney?
If you’ve read this far then you must be intrigued! So a SISU patient concierge is on standby to help you take the next step.
We offer several ways to book a free consultation with your SISU doctor:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom right of this screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into our Dublin city centre Botox clinic at 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2!
Finally, remember: Your consultation with your SISU doctor is always free.
First of all, we want you always to feel empowered to make an informed decision. Furthermore, you are important to our doctors before you even step foot in our clinic. We want you to be confident about your treatment decision. You’re at the centre of all we do.
So if you want time to have a think? Feel free! Certainly you may always wait and come back whenever you feel ready. Likewise, you can also get same-day Botox treatment. Your SISU doctor will accommodate your wishes.
SISU is waiting to show you the best Botox in Dublin city centre. We can’t wait to meet you!
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
LA Liquid Face Lift: NEW from SISU
Want to be blown away by the results our doctors can achieve with a combination of innovative products and sophisticated injecting techniques? Even better, do you want to save over €350 on getting these results for yourself? Then you need SISU’s new LA Liquid Face Lift. The LA Liquid Face Lift includes: Four areas of anti-wrinkle injections.…
How to Get a Nose Job Without Surgery
Ever since we can probably remember, there have been whispers about celebrities having drastic, disastrous rhinoplasty and endless speculation as to whether some other famous person had or hadn’t gotten a nose job. It’s hard to remember a time when we didn’t know that altering the nose requires surgery. But now, it doesn’t. You may…
When Orlagh Met SISU
When Orlagh met SISU, this 27-year-old childcare professional got more from Botox than just wrinkle erasure. You have to see our video of Orlagh before, during, and after her Botox treatment to believe the results. Just look at her glow! You can meet SISU, too. Whether it’s Botox or one of the other aesthetic treatments our…