How to Find the Best Botox Clinic
August 17, 2018
Botox is the world’s most popular injectable aesthetic treatment. So it’s no surprise that antiwrinkle injections are the number one most requested treatment at SISU Aesthetic Clinic in Dublin and our other clinics.
Once you’ve decided to get Botox, the first question is: “Where is the best place to get my antiwrinkle injections?”
Finding the best Botox clinic is easier when you know what to look for and what to feel for. Here are our doctors’ guidelines and top tips for getting it right the first time, whether you’re in Dublin or somewhere else in the world.
• Like all injectable treatments, Botox should be performed by medical doctors only. Do not consider providers whose injections are administered by nurses, dentists, beauticians, aestheticians, or anyone but a qualified medical doctor. You deserve to be treated like a patient, not a ‘customer,’ ‘client,’ ‘sale’ or name on a booking sheet.
• Only consider specialised medical doctors for Botox. The wisest route to finding the best Botox clinic is to focus on doctors renowned for their talent and skill in highly specialised aesthetic treatments. These are practitioners who will have spent years refining their treatments, kept up on the most innovative techniques, and even trained other aesthetic doctors in how to get the best results for every patient. You deserve to have only the best doctor helping you become the best version of yourself.
• Likewise, the provider should also have full insurance from an insurer specialising in cosmetic and aesthetic practitioners. The insurer in question should be one that only works with doctors who meet the highest industry standards. For example, SISU Aesthetic Clinic is fully insured by Hamilton Fraser Insurance, which has 20 years’ experience vetting such specialists.
• Any Botox clinic should be happy to show you proof that they are a medical doctor registered with the Irish Medical Council.
• When you come into the clinic, you should receive a warm welcome by friendly yet professional staff. Your comfort with specialised treatments like Botox should start the moment you walk in the door. The best practitioners know the best patient experience can only happen with attentive, helpful, accommodating staff greeting everyone who crosses their threshold – whether that’s a patient with a booked appointment or someone who is curious about antiwrinkle treatment options and would like more information.
• The clinic environment should be welcoming and warm with a clean, unfussy aesthetic. That means a calming look and feel, a soothing ambience, as well as the highest standards of hygiene. This means spotless surfaces, immaculate fixtures, and more. We can all sense when we’re in a clean space and when we’re not! And we all know when we’re in an environment that puts us at ease and makes us feel looked after. Bonus points if you feel pampered just by being there and the clinic has that luxurious atmosphere we all love!
• Get personal referrals! If you know someone who is open about having had Botox, they will almost certainly be happy to let you know where they went for their treatment. In fact, a person’s enthusiasm about the clinic is a major indicator that you’re onto a winner.
• Check out reviews online of each practitioner you’re considering. You can get a good feeling for where you’d feel most comfortable going for Botox or other nonsurgical, injectable treatments. Do your research, trust your gut instinct and choose accordingly.
• The medical doctor should offer you a free consultation. They should take time to understand your desired results, listen to your concerns, and give you all the information you need to make an informed, confident decision. Additionally, they should show patience and sensitivity in answering all of your questions about the procedures and what you can expect from both the treatment session and your results.
• Your Botox treatment should include bespoke care and continuity of care. That means a 14-day review, free of charge to you. An excellent doctor is one who wants to ensure your happiness and that the results are superb.
Do you want to experience the gold standard in Botox clinics and results? Click here to book your free consultation with your own SISU doctor. We’d love to show you why SISU Aesthetic Clinic is the best Botox clinic in Dublin – and the rest of Ireland.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
When Orlagh Met SISU
When Orlagh met SISU, this 27-year-old childcare professional got more from Botox than just wrinkle erasure. You have to see our video of Orlagh before, during, and after her Botox treatment to believe the results. Just look at her glow! You can meet SISU, too. Whether it’s Botox or one of the other aesthetic treatments our…
Does Botox Prevent Migraines?
The answer is: Sometimes. Botox has been approved as a treatment for chronic migraines, defined as suffering more than 15 days per month with these excruciatingly painful headaches. In trials, it has been shown to be effective in this. Most of the patients who come to SISU for migraine treatment using Botox have exhausted many…
When Helen Met SISU
When Helen met SISU, the lines on her face and her downturned mouth were making her look cross and sad when she wasn’t. So her SISU doctor sorted that out with anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Helen’s definitely not cross or sad about what her SISU doctor did for her – and she doesn’t look…