Free Nonsurgical Treatments in Ireland: 31 December Deadline!
December 26, 2018
How to Hack SISU Promos for Maximum Freebies
Free Nonsurgical Treatments in Ireland? Yes, we said FREE.
First, we’ll share a secret with you: It’s particularly easy to get FREE nonsurgical treatments in Ireland right now. Why?
- Because SISU Clinic has gifted you multiple promotions for the end of 2018.
- Further, we give one specific, TOTALLY free treatment to everyone, year-round.
- Additionally, we give ANOTHER totally free clinical skincare solution to everyone, year-round.
- Finally, SISU Loyalty Club membership comes with bonuses, too. (Membership is free!)
In short, we want you to get as much value from SISU as possible. So let’s dig into the details.
How to Get Free Nonsurgical Treatments in Ireland – Some Bonuses End Soon!
By the time you read this, it might be too late to get all these perks. But if it’s before 31 December, 2018, you’re in luck!
Whether you’re on time for all these bonuses or not, it’s easy to get SISU freebies year-round. But to begin with, here are the urgent promotions with the 31 December, 2018 deadlines:
- First, book now to get FREE SISUsmile laser teeth whitening (€79 value) when you book your injectable treatment.
- Also, get DOUBLE SISU Loyalty Club points when you book via our online form! (Read more below on how to ‘spend’ these to get free nonsurgical treatments in Ireland.)
What Else Can I Get For Free at SISU Clinics?
Firstly, SISU Clinic is the first in Europe to offer some of the most valuable free treatments in the world. What’s more, we also give you year-round opportunities to get more free treatments AND products. Want to know more? Keep reading!
Always Available Free: SISU Laser Skin Treatment
SISU was the first clinic in Europe to offer every citizen FREE laser skin rejuvenation. No purchase necessary!
By turning over old, damaged skin cells, laser skin rejuvenation treatments are simply transformational. At right, see how much Laura’s skin improved after only one SISU Laser Skin Treatment.
This is the high-tech holy grail of skin care. What’s more, your first laser treatment at SISU Aesthetic Clinics is always free!
Laser skin treatments address a number of skin concerns including:
- Scars, including acne scarring and surgical scars
- Hyperpigmentation, age spots, sun damage
- Melasma and uneven skin tone
- Deep wrinkles and fine lines
- Crow’s feet
- Facial veins, rosacea and broken capillaries
- Large pores
- Enlarged oil glands
- Rough skin
- Lax, sagging skin
- Dull skin
- ‘Tired’ overall appearance
To summarise, laser skin treatments can:
- Resurface your skin
- Remove scars
- Erase facial veins
- Produce more even skin tone
- Make skin damage disappear
- Give you a more youthful look
- Refresh your appearance
- Impart a ‘glow’ and well-rested appearance
Can this innovative technology really transform your skin? Find out for free! At SISU Aesthetic Clinics, your first laser skincare treatment is always free! That is how confident we are that you’ll love the results. SISU Cork advanced laser tech Melissa O’Neill, Kelly Kwok and SISU’s other clinical skincare specialists in Dublin, Cork and Killarney are waiting for you. 😊
Always Available Free: SISU Digital Skin Analysis
Firstly, we all know the naked eye can only see a fraction of our skin’s condition. But the more you can see, the more potential issues you can prevent. Prevention really is preferable to cure.
In short, it takes cutting-edge diagnostic and predictive technology. This is the science behind SISU Digital Skin Analysis.
Because our doctors want you to have your most flattering appearance, SISU Digital Skin Analysis is ALWAYS FREE. Again, no purchase necessary!
- Show you side-by-side comparison views
- Print or email your full skin analysis reports
- Share the images from your skin analysis with you – and you can share them with others
- Recommend bespoke treatments and products for your skin’s unique type and conditions
- Compare each SISU Digital Skin Analysis session imagery as your treatments continue.
For example, you can track how the following treatments are helping your skin:
- Laser skin treatment (including your first laser skin treatment – ALWAYS FREE at SISU!)
- Clinical facials
- Alumier Skincare facials
- IMAGE Skincare facials
- Chemical peels
- Intraceuticals facials (oxygen facials)
- Profilho Facial Rejuvenation
- Silhouette Soft
- Dermal fillers
As has been noted, we are currently giving FREE DOUBLE POINTS on all treatments booked (and products purchased) by the end of 2018. Later, you can redeem those points against additional treatments and products. In essence, what you book by December 31 will give you double ‘spending’ power with SISU Loyalty Club points in 2019.
So here’s how it works:
- Book any treatment via the SISU online booking form.
- Then you’ll get DOUBLE points on your SISU Loyalty Club account for that treatment!
- When you’re ready, come in for your treatment.
- Spend your SISU Loyalty Club double points! You can redeem them on any treatment or product you want.
- Once your treatment has been completed, your double bonus points will be available to spend.
- Membership to the SISU Loyalty Club account is also free.
How Can I Spend My SISU Loyalty Club Points?
- Firstly, your points can be applied toward any SISU treatments!
- Secondly, we’re including products, too! For example, clinical brands like Alumier MD Skincare and IMAGE Skincare.
- Looking for inspiration? Maybe SISU’s Christmas beauty wishlist in RSVP Magazine will help!
Want more details about every possible SISU treatment you can get with your points? Read on…
Can I Pay For Botox With SISU Points?
In short: Yes!
Botox is SISU’s most popular treatment. Women and men alike absolutely love anti-wrinkle injections. In fact, many couples come in to get their Botox together!
To list just a few Botox treatments you can pay for with SISU Loyalty Club points:
- Botox for crow’s feet
- Forehead wrinkle removal/smoothing
- Nefertiti Neck Lift – (neck lift using Botox)
- Liquid Facelift – (see Liquid Facelift results from SISU patients’ Liquid Facelift before and afters and Liquid Facelift makeover photos and videos)
- LA Liquid Facelift – (see more SISU patients’ Liquid Face Lift before and after photos and videos)
- Mantox – (Botox for men, also known as Macho Mouth, is why 30% of SISU patients are men! See SISU patient Mantox before and after photos and Botox for men before and after videos)
- Jawline softening with Botox
- Botox for excessive sweating – (Botox for hyperhidrosis)
- Neck bands correction – (plus Botox for ‘text neck’)
- Botox Brow Lift
- Decolletage rejuvenation with Botox – (cleavage rejuvenation)
- Botox for a ‘gummy smile’
- Asymmetric eyes correction with Botox
- Botox for migraines
- Natural-look lip fillers
- Lip fillers for very thin lips
- Kylie Jenner style lip fillers
- Lip fillers for men
- Whatever your lip filler perfect pout is!
Reminder: SISU Clinics’ doctors only give bespoke lip filler treatments. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to any aesthetic treatment at SISU. So remember, whether you want the glam look favoured by supermodels and celebrities, or a more natural look, lip fillers can deliver. Let us show you what a difference your perfect pout can make!
Can I Pay For Dermal Filler Treatments With SISU Points?
By all means! You can pay for any dermal filler treatments with SISU points.
In the meantime, here are a few of the dermal filler treatments you can buy with your SISU points. To list:
- Sunken undereye/hollow undereye treatment
- Dark circles treatment
- Non-surgical nose job (injectable rhinoplasty for your perfect nonsurgical nose job – even a Meghan Markle nose job!)
- Liquid Facelift (see Liquid Facelift results from SISU patients’ Liquid Facelift before and afters and Liquid Facelift makeover photos and videos)
- LA Liquid Facelift (see more SISU patients’ Liquid Face Lift before and after photos and videos)
- Marionette lines removal (treatment to erase wrinkles at corners of the mouth)
- Nasolabial folds removal (see ‘smile lines’ treatment before and afters from a SISU patient)
- Dermal fillers for ‘text neck’
- Lopsided mouth correction
- Downturned mouth correction
- Vertical mouth wrinkle treatment/‘smoker’s lines’ treatment
Of course! These are just a few more of the cutting-edge nonsurgical treatments you can get. SISU points can be redeemed for all of them!
- SISU Slim (permanent fat removal injections)
- Silhouette Soft – (including SISU Instant Jowl Remover and SISU Facial Contour Restoration – often referred to as a thread lift)
- Profilho (including Profhilo neck lift and Profhilo rejuvenation of hands, knees, cleavage, and face)
Can I Buy Clinical Skincare Treatments with SISU Points?
To repeat: Yes!
SISU Clinic’s patients also love our treatments that are not injectables. Particularly, we have much demand for the following:
- Laser skin treatment – (your free laser skin treatment from SISU will show you the benefits of laser therapy for skin!)
- SISU Smooth laser hair removal – (see our doctors’ answers to laser hair removal questions for details)
- Clinical facials
- Alumier Skincare facials
- IMAGE Skincare facials
- Chemical peels – (frequently called ‘the secret to perfect skin‘)
- Microdermabrasion – (including acne scar removal)
- Intraceuticals facials – (oxygen facials, a brilliant way to stop wasting money on skincare)
- SISUsmile – (laser teeth whitening)
- Alumier MD Skincare products
- IMAGE Skincare products
- To emphasise, ALL treatments qualify for double points!
- Although you might book several treatments now, you can schedule them as you’d like.
- So this is a good time to book regulary maintained injectable treatments and skincare. For example:
When Can I Redeem My SISU Double Points Bonus?
In brief…starting now! It couldn’t be easier:
- Following application of points to your free SISU Loyalty Club account, you’re free to redeem them.
- When? Whenever you want! As soon as possible? Later in the year? Earlier? Once life is a bit more calm post-holidays? In short, it’s up to you!
- You can be treated as soon as your schedule allows.
We offer several ways to book your treatment and free consultation with your SISU doctor. But to qualify for our double points bonus, you must book via SISU’s online booking form. Your SISU patient concierge is standing by to make sure everything goes smoothly!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
100+ 5-Star Reviews for SISU in Dublin, Cork and Killarney
We were thrilled when we recently garnered more than 100+ 5-star reviews for SISU on Google. (This is in addition to dozens and dozens of 5-star reviews for SISU on WhatClinic, Facebook and elsewhere.) THIS is why we do what we do: To make patients happy and surpass their (your!) expectations. So we got to…