Financing Injectable Treatments Belfast – Nonsurgical Payment Instalments
August 29, 2019
“Financing Injectable Treatments Belfast” is a search that brings many people to our website. In short, paying for nonsurgical treatments in monthly instalments is something many people seek. Indeed SISU Clinics’ patients ask about it a lot. Especially as they know we offer nonsurgical treatment financing in Ireland for our Dublin, Cork, Killarney and Ranelagh patients.
So here’s the good news: You can now pay for nonsurgical and injectable treatments in monthly instalments at SISU! From today, patients of SISU Clinic Belfast can opt to finance the best version of themselves.
Financing Injectable Treatments Belfast: Details
During the past four years, many of you have requested treatment financing. Specifically, you asked if SISU Aesthetic Clinics would allow you to pay for in instalments.
All that time, we did not have a solution for this. To sum up:
- Our mission is to provide patients with an exceptional patient experience – unquestionably.
- Despite that, financing is not something we at SISU can do ourselves.
- What’s more, SISU is definitely not a financial institution!
- Above all, SISU Clinics and our medical doctors are focused 100% on treating patients.
- Most important, we are a clinical group rooted in medical aesthetic treatments.
- Given that, we at SISU cannot handle nonsurgical treatment financing directly.
- But to address many patients’ requests, we have created a financing solution.
To meet your requests, SISU has partnered with Payl8r. By dealing directly with Payl8r, you can explore your options for payment. Specifically, here is how financing for SISU injectable treatments works with Payl8r:
- Being that we cannot provide this service ourselves, SISU sought a third-party who could help.
- So meet your requests, SISU Clinics have partnered with Payl8r.
- In order to explore all your options for payment, you should ask in-clinic for more details.
- Flexible financing via Payl8r is subject to creditworthiness and affordability assessments made by Payl8r – NOT SISU Aesthetic Clinics.
- To clarify: Please note that SISU is not directly involved in this process.
- In fact, SISU Aesthetic Clinic is a credit broker, not a lender.
- Hence we have partnered with Payl8r in order to offer you this option.
- Most important, our business partnership with Payl8r will not include any input from SISU.
- Indeed, SISU has zero influence or information on Payl8r’s decisions or dealings with you.
- So SISU will only know you have dealt with Payl8r if you do end up financing your treatments through them.
- Further, SISU has no visibility into patients’ financial and personal data shared with Payl8r.
- In short, if you apply for financing, your credit information is only visible to Payl8r, not to SISU Clinics.
To repeat: If you’d like to see if Payl8r is for you, ask in-clinic. You may also explore more details on Payl8r’s very clear and informative website. However, if you’d like more information in clinic, you may always speak to your SISU patient concierge.
What Nonsurgical Treatments/Injectable Treatments Can Be Financed at SISU Clinic Belfast?
What Injectable Treatments in Belfast Can Be Financed?
“Financing Nonsurgical Treatments Belfast” sounds too good to be true to some people. But in fact any of our nonsurgical treatments, including:
- Botox for crow’s feet
- Forehead wrinkle removal/smoothing with Botox
- SISU Botox Neck Lift
- Nefertiti Neck Lift – (neck lift using Botox)
- Liquid Facelift
- LA Liquid Facelift
- Mantox – (Botox for men, also known as Macho Mouth)
- Jawline softening with Botox
- Botox for excessive sweating – (Botox for hyperhidrosis)
- Neck bands correction
- Botox for ‘text neck’
- Botox Brow Lift
- Decolletage rejuvenation with Botox – (cleavage rejuvenation)
- Botox for a ‘gummy smile’
- Asymmetric eyes correction with Botox
- Botox for migraines
What Dermal Filler Treatments Can Be Financed at SISU?
In the same way that other treatments can be financed, so too can dermal filler treatments. To list:
- Sunken undereye/hollow undereye treatment
- Dark circles treatment
- Non-surgical nose job (injectable rhinoplasty)
- Liquid Facelift
- LA Liquid Facelift
- Marionette lines removal
- Nasolabial folds removal
- Dermal fillers for ‘text neck’
- Lopsided mouth correction
- Downturned mouth correction
- Vertical mouth wrinkle treatment/‘smoker’s lines’ treatment
Any Other Injectable Treatments That Can Be Financed at SISU?
Of course. Together with SISU’s other nonsurgical treatments, all of these are available for financing.
What Other Treatments Can Be Financed at SISU?
- Laser skin treatment (Of course, your free laser skin treatment from SISU does not need to be financed!)
- SISU Smooth laser hair removal
- SISUsmile (professional laser teeth whitening)
- Clinical facials
- Alumier Skincare facials
- IMAGE Skincare facials
- Chemical peels
- Intraceuticals facials (oxygen facials)
Belfast Injectable / Nonsurgical Treatments: How to Book
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations in Belfast. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 0289 575 7974 (Belfast)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book any of our treatments!
The quickest way to book into SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Belfast & Other Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 028 9575 7974 to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors. SISU you soon!
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
The Truth About SISU
When SISU Aesthetic Clinic took the wrappers off this website on Friday, it was probably obvious to all what we do here: non-surgical aesthetic treatments, performed by highly-skilled, experienced medical doctors, built around a bespoke patient pathway for everyone who comes to our clinics. But we’ve been holding out on you. So here’s a bit…
No Sweat: Botox for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, also known as excessive sweating, is more common in the general population than you might think. Rather than a hygiene issue, hyperhidrosis is a medical condition causing a larger volume of sweat to be excreted than is normal. This problem often has a serious impact on one’s daily life, and can affect the craniofacial region…
Kylie Jenner and the Truth About Lip Fillers
There was a time, about 25 years ago, when lip liner was a staple of every woman’s make-up bag. To their credit, the pencils do give lipstick a base to grab onto, making lip colour last longer. But that’s where the benefits end – especially if you’re over the age of 25 or so. Yes,…