Eye Rejuvenation and Transformation with SISU Revive
January 22, 2019
So many patients come to us with the same complaint: ‘I look tired.’ These are men and women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and older.
But they can’t quite put their finger on what they need. They just know they want to look alive again. The sparkle’s gone and so has the energy. What they need is eye rejuvenation and transformation.
Which is why they’ve come to SISU in the first place. It’s also why our doctors have created SISU Revive Eye Rejuvenation.
What Is SISU Revive?
SISU Revive Eye Rejuvenation does what it says on the tin: Revives, rejuvenates, and brings new life to the eye area.
Does SISU Revive Work?
Take a look at the before and after photos on this page. You can see SISU Revive’s eye rejuvenation and transformation for yourself.
How Does SISU Revive Deliver Eye Rejuvenation and Transformation?
- First, SISU doctors inject dermal fillers at specific, strategic locations in the undereye area.
- Additionally, they use sophisticated injection techniques only experienced medical doctors can execute.
- After your SISU doctor injects the dermal fillers exactly where needed, they quickly increase volume in the hollow, sunken and/or baggy eye area.
How Quickly Does SISU Revive Work?
SISU Revive treatment works within seconds of your injections being administered. Many patients come for this treatment on their lunch break or before a night out, knowing they’ll look rejuvenated and refreshed before they leave the clinic.
How Long Does SISU Revive Last?
The eye rejuvenation and transformation provided by SISU Revive typically lasts 12 to 18 months.
How Do I Book SISU Revive?
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book at our five clinics in Belfast, Cork, Dublin and Killarney. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (Ranelagh) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
Erase Dark Circles and Tired Eyes: SISU Revive
The response to the announcement of SISU Revive Eye Rejuvenation has been massive. To be sure, women and men of all adult ages are eager to erase dark circles and tired eyes. So here’s what you’re dealing with and how our doctors restore patients’ more youthful look at SISU Clinics locations in Dublin, Cork and Killarney.…
Dark Circle Remover That REALLY Works
‘I Just Look Tired’ Without doubt, people all over Ireland are looking for a dark circle remover that REALLY works. In fact, one of the biggest concerns SISU patients bring to our doctors is this: ‘I just look tired.’ So far as our data shows, hundreds of men and women alike have come to our…
How to Get FREE Injectable Treatments in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney: SISU Share
The Biggest Rewards EVER for Nonsurgical and Injectable Treatments Earlier, we shared how patients have given SISU Clinic more than 1,000 reviews as the Best Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables Clinic in Dublin, Cork, Belfast and Killarney. What’s more, patients have given SISU all these reviews just in the past year! So we wanted to show…