Erase Dark Circles and Tired Eyes: SISU Revive
February 19, 2019
The response to the announcement of SISU Revive Eye Rejuvenation has been massive. To be sure, women and men of all adult ages are eager to erase dark circles and tired eyes. So here’s what you’re dealing with and how our doctors restore patients’ more youthful look at SISU Clinics locations in Dublin, Cork and Killarney.
What Causes ‘Tired Eyes’?
The medical name for this affliction is tear trough deformity. Sounds hideous! But it’s just a natural part of the aging process for all of us. Never fear: There is a solution that will leave you looking well-rested, rejuvenated and without those dark circles and sunken undereyes!
Does Everyone Get Tired Eyes and Dark Circles?
- In general, ‘tired eyes’ are one of the earliest signs of aging.
- Soon after our body’s hyaluronic acid supplies start to dwindle rapidly, we see the effects in our face, neck and body.
- Specifically, this manifests in dark circles, sunken and hollow undereyes, and a ‘droopy’ look below the eyes.
- In fact, this age-related volume loss is just one component of this exhausted look.
- For example, lack of sleep, smoking, drinking and general dehydration also contribute to ‘tired eyes’.
- Additionally, many people have genetically inherited dark circles.
- Surprisingly, younger people get suffer tear trough deformity too.
- In other words, anyone can show this exhausted, prematurely aged look. Regardless of age or lifestyle, this is true.
In light of this, SISU’s medical doctors created SISU Revive. This method to erase dark circles and tired eyes involves expert medical treatment with dermal fillers. Here’s how SISU Revive has brought new life and a more youthful look to SISU patients of all ages, men and women alike.
What Causes Tired Eyes?
Generally, tear trough deformity is age-related. However, many people show obvious tear troughs from a very young age. But by the time patients come to a SISU Clinic doctor for this, they are desperate to erase dark circles and tired eyes.
All in all, there can be several causes behind this exhausted look.
- In short, a tear trough occurs from an attachment of lower eyelid skin to sub-surface facial bones.
- This is because the skin under our eyes thins with age.
- Concurrently, the lower eyes lose volume naturally and dramatically as we age.
- Subsequently, loss of volume in the form of subcutaneous (below skin surface) fat drags the skin down to meet those bones.
- Hence that droopy look that goes with dark circles, sunken undereyes and generally tired eyes.
- Meanwhile, our skull shape also changes with age.
- The orbital septum around the eyes also weakens with age.
- Lack of sleep, smoking, drinking and general dehydration undoubtedly make this exhausted look even worse.
Why Is My Tired Look So Obvious?
Those who come to SISU to erase dark circles and tired eyes ask our doctors this every day. To start, there are several reasons your loss of undereye volume might look more obvious:
- Firstly, they appear with age. A new, clearly older look can be alarming.
- Secondly, skin slackening and sagging can also add new bags to the area.
- Thirdly, your dark circles and hollow, sunken undereyes will always be more striking in photos.
- Whether we realise the cause or not, dark circles make tear trough deformity more noticeable.
- If our lifestyle includes lack of sleep, smoking, alcohol or general dehydration, then this tired look is more obvious.
- Also, this hollow look is exaggerated in rooms with overhead lighting.
- Moreover, we just see ourselves more often these days.
- Obviously, we live in the age of selfies and other frequent photos for social media. Friends often insist on taking our picture even if we don’t want them to. (One in four women admit they deliberately post unflattering photos of friends!) Whether we like it or not, many of us see our sunken undereyes a LOT more than we otherwise would.
- So we are reminded of and bothered by them more frequently.
What Can I Do About Sunken, Hollow Undereyes?
In brief, dermal fillers from a doctor are the answer. SISU Revive is our medical doctors’ innovative new treatment using dermal fillers to remove that tired, exhausted look from patients’ faces. Men and women, and adult patients across a wide age spectrum, all see amazing results with SISU Revive. What’s more, these results are immediate, with no downtime, and take only a few minutes.
How Quickly Do Dermal Fillers Erase Dark Circles and Tired Eyes?
Too good to be true? Not at all.
- To start, you’ll be shocked by how quickly your SISU doctor removes your hollow, sunken undereyes.
- When you walk into SISU Clinic with shadows and a tired look, it might seem like you’ll need hours of treatment.
- But minutes later, you’ll walk out with an obviously more youthful, well-rested look.
- Moreover, there is no downtime!
- SISU doctors use a dermal filler by TEOXANE, TEOSYAL PureSense Redensity II, to treat patients.
- Due to its unique formulation of hyaluronic acid, this specific dermal filler delivers superb results.
- Come in for treatment on your lunch hour, after work, or before your night out.
- You’ll be transformed by the time you leave the clinic.
- Thereafter, these remarkable results typically last 12 to 18 months.
How Do I Book to Get Rid of Tired Eyes?
Your SISU patient concierge is on standby to schedule your appointment in Cork, Dublin or Killarney. We offer several ways to book a free consultation and dermal filler treatment with your SISU doctor:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book!
Where to Fix Tired Eyes: SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
LA Liquid Face Lift: NEW from SISU
Want to be blown away by the results our doctors can achieve with a combination of innovative products and sophisticated injecting techniques? Even better, do you want to save over €350 on getting these results for yourself? Then you need SISU’s new LA Liquid Face Lift. The LA Liquid Face Lift includes: Four areas of anti-wrinkle injections.…
How to Get a Nose Job Without Surgery
Ever since we can probably remember, there have been whispers about celebrities having drastic, disastrous rhinoplasty and endless speculation as to whether some other famous person had or hadn’t gotten a nose job. It’s hard to remember a time when we didn’t know that altering the nose requires surgery. But now, it doesn’t. You may…
Get the Meghan Markle Sparkle – Without Surgery
The royal wedding might be over, but interest in the Duchess of Sussex – formerly known as Meghan Markle – is only getting more intense. Just like Prince Harry’s mother, Princess Diana, and his sister-in-law, the former Kate Middleton, Meghan Mania has gripped the media and royal watchers worldwide. The actress-turned-royal’s facial features are a…