Diagnose and Predict Skin Conditions Instantly: SISU Digital Skin Analysis
December 25, 2018
How Do You Diagnose and Predict Skin Conditions Instantly?
Firstly, we all know the limits of the naked eye. In fact, even magnifying mirrors can’t show you much detail when it comes to your skin. Likewise, they cannot diagnose and predict skin conditions instantly – or, indeed, at all. (They can, however, make you crazy and lead to picking. Get rid of them!)
So how do you diagnose and predict skin conditions instantly? In short, it takes some killer diagnostic and predictive technology. The kind of innovative tech that also wins awards around the world. Further, this is the science behind SISU Digital Skin Analysis from SISU Aesthetic Clinics.
Finally, SISU Digital Skin Analysis is ALWAYS FREE at SISU Clinics in Cork, Dublin and Killarney. Yes, free. Yes, always. See how quick and easy it is in this video starring Paul V Stenson and Jason Kidd from Cork’s White Moose Café and Charleville Lodge Hotel.
How Does SISU Digital Skin Analysis Diagnose and Predict Skin Conditions Instantly?
Firstly, SISU’s technology has cutting-edge capabilities. These are enabled by precision, narrow band LED polychromatic light sources.
Specifically, this next-level technology enables multiple analysis modes. Each one achieves a different aim. For example, these innovative modes include:
- RGB Daylight
- Parallel Polarized
- True UV
- Complexion Prediction
Here are some highlights of what SISU Digital Skin Analysis diagnostic modes do.
This analytical mode of SISU Digital Skin Analysis does several things. To list, it:
- Details skin composition (eg smooth skin, rough skin)
- Reveals true pore size
- Maps fine lines and wrinkles
- Magnifies surface texture of the skin
- Pinpoints areas where skin is getting thinner
- Detects sensitivity zones.
All in all, SISU Digital Skin Analysis is high-tech troubleshooting for your skin. In this mode, SISU’s clinical skin analysts can:
- See miniscule abnormalities in the skin, including:
When you want to go deep on skin damage, True UV takes you there. Specifically, it:
- Exposes the full extent and location of:
- Reveals hyperpigmentation at a super-detailed magnitude
- Shows the true intensity and spread of uneven skin tone.
By the time your skin conditions are in full effect, it can be too late to quash them altogether. So it’s incredibly useful to get a literal photograph of your future skin. The qualitative analysis of this mode is certainly unparalleled. In detail, it:
- Fast-forwards to give a picture of your future skin
- Flags skin issues that are already developing
- Predicts your skin’s appearance over the next few years.
- Shows you what lies ahead for your complexion and skin health.
Firstly, we’re more than happy to provide SISU Digital Skin Analysis FREE to everyone. That’s how revealing and helpful it is.
So how can SISU’s technology track your progress? Because SISU Digital Skin Analysis can:
- Show you side-by-side comparison views
- Print or email your full skin analysis reports
- Share the images from your skin analysis with you – and you can share them with others
- Recommend bespoke treatments and products for your skin’s unique type and conditions
- Compare each SISU Digital Skin Analysis session imagery as your treatments continue.
For Which Treatments Can SISU Digital Skin Analysis Track Progress?
There is an endless list of SISU treatments you can track with our free SISU Digital Skin Analysis. From day one through every treatment, see scientific, visible evidence of your progress. For example, you can track how the following treatments are helping your skin:
- Laser skin treatment (including your first laser skin treatment – ALWAYS FREE at SISU!)
- Clinical facials
- Alumier Skincare facials
- IMAGE Skincare facials
- Chemical peels
- Intraceuticals facials (oxygen facials)
- Profilho Facial Rejuvenation
- Silhouette Soft
- Dermal fillers
Diagnose and Predict Skin Conditions Instantly – For FREE
Good news! We offer several ways to get FREE diagnostic and predictive skin analysis. To begin with:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom right of this screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any of SISU’s locations in Ireland to find out more.
However you book, we’re excited to meet you. So let us treat you to both get free laser skin treatment and free digital skin analysis. Click here to claim your free treatments and skin services in Cork, Dublin or Killarney. We certainly can’t wait to meet you – and see the rejuvenated you!
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
SISU CLINICAL SKINCARE EVENT
SISU Secret Skin Strategy Sessions: A SISU Clinical Skincare Event Not sure if your skincare routine is doing anything for you? Vexed by redness, acne, dryness or other conditions you just can’t get rid of? Wondering if there’s more you could be doing to avoid accelerated aging? Would you love a bespoke, expert-designed skincare plan…
Belfast Expert Skin Therapist Nicola Gallen Joins SISU
Our doctors started searching for a Belfast expert skin therapist (actually, several!) months ago. In fact, the search began as soon as we chose Belfast as our next SISU city. For years, our doctors have carefully selected each member of the teams at SISU Belfast, Cork, Killarney, Dublin (Ranelagh) and Dublin (South Anne Street). To deliver our…
Best Skin Treatments in Belfast: SISU’s Mission
We previously introduced you to one of our SISU superstars, Belfast expert skin therapist Nicola Gallen. Formerly of Aura Day Spa, Nicola is now at our newest clinic: SISU Clinic Belfast at 63 Ann Street. Lucky us! Now it’s time to give you a glimpse of how Nicola’s skincare ambition helps drive SISU’s goal to give you…