Dark Circle Remover That REALLY Works
June 12, 2019
‘I Just Look Tired’
Without doubt, people all over Ireland are looking for a dark circle remover that REALLY works. In fact, one of the biggest concerns SISU patients bring to our doctors is this: ‘I just look tired.’ So far as our data shows, hundreds of men and women alike have come to our clinics with this issue. Patients of all ages in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney are unhappy with the shadows under their eyes.
What Is SISU Revive?
The name says it all. In short, SISU Revive Eye Rejuvenation revives, refreshes, restores, rejuvenates and brings new life to your eyes. It’s as simple as that.
Who Wants a Dark Circle Remover That REALLY Works?
Patients of all ages and walks of life are plagued by dark circles. So both men and women come to our doctors in droves for this treatment. More than 30 percent of SISU Clinic patients in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney are men. In addition to Botox for men, SISU Revive is one of our most in-demand injectable treatments from male patients.
Surprisingly to some, it’s not just women who want to look like they’ve had eight hours of sleep every night even when they haven’t. Many of the same reasons why men love Botox for Father’s Day apply to SISU Revive – every day of the year.
How Does SISU Revive Deliver Eye Rejuvenation and Transformation?
- First, SISU medical doctors inject dermal fillers at specific, strategic locations in the undereye area.
- Additionally, they use sophisticated injection techniques only experienced medical doctors can execute.
- After your SISU doctor injects the dermal fillers exactly where needed, they quickly increase volume in the hollow, sunken and/or baggy eye area.
- So this added volume eliminates those shadows, hollows, and dark shadows in mere minutes.
How Quickly Does SISU Revive Work?
SISU Revive works within seconds of your injections being administered. Many patients come for this treatment on their lunch break or before a night out, knowing they’ll look rejuvenated and refreshed before they leave the clinic.
How Long Does SISU Revive Last?
The eye rejuvenation and transformation provided by SISU Revive typically lasts 12 to 18 months.
Do You Have Any Specials For SISU Revive?
At this time, we do! Before Father’s Day (19/06/19), buy a gift voucher for any injectable treatment for the man (or men!) in your life and get a €50/£50 voucher to use on your next treatment!
How Do I Book SISU Revive?
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book at our five clinics in Belfast, Cork, Dublin and Killarney. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (Ranelagh) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
LA Liquid Face Lift: NEW from SISU
Want to be blown away by the results our doctors can achieve with a combination of innovative products and sophisticated injecting techniques? Even better, do you want to save over €350 on getting these results for yourself? Then you need SISU’s new LA Liquid Face Lift. The LA Liquid Face Lift includes: Four areas of anti-wrinkle injections.…
How to Get a Nose Job Without Surgery
Ever since we can probably remember, there have been whispers about celebrities having drastic, disastrous rhinoplasty and endless speculation as to whether some other famous person had or hadn’t gotten a nose job. It’s hard to remember a time when we didn’t know that altering the nose requires surgery. But now, it doesn’t. You may…
Get the Meghan Markle Sparkle – Without Surgery
The royal wedding might be over, but interest in the Duchess of Sussex – formerly known as Meghan Markle – is only getting more intense. Just like Prince Harry’s mother, Princess Diana, and his sister-in-law, the former Kate Middleton, Meghan Mania has gripped the media and royal watchers worldwide. The actress-turned-royal’s facial features are a…