Cork Advanced Laser Light Manager Has Moved to SISU!
December 27, 2018
We made some amazing hires in 2018 for SISU Clinics. That included bringing Helen Cambridge, formerly Cork Advanced Laser Light manager, to the SISU Clinic team!
Who Is Helen Cambridge, Formerly of Cork Advanced Laser Light?
There are many reasons Helen was so popular with customers at Cork Advanced Laser Light! They are the same reasons why SISU Clinic Cork patients now love her. To list just a few:
- To start, Helen is not just an incredible manager.
- Helen is also a fully-qualified aesthetician of more than a decade.
- Moreover, Helen has extensive experience in clinical skincare. That includes professional brands, clinic-only ranges, product categories, formulations, ingredients and more.
- Additionally, Helen is intimately familiar with a multitude of skin conditions, treatments, products and all things skin.
- So she expertly guides SISU patients in at-home skincare that will protect and extend their in-clinic treatments. Our patients love her for this!
- Finally, Helen also has an additional 20 years of experience in retail management. That includes her time as the popular manager of Cork Advanced Laser Light.
A Win/Win for SISU Patients and SISU Clinics
We are so glad to have Helen on Team SISU! She is the perfect beauty expert to manage the SISU Clinical Skincare department in Cork. Her brand and product expertise, combined with our doctors’ and clinical skin therapists’ treatment and skincare expertise, is a big win for SISU patients.
Bonus: Helen gets to work with Melissa O’Neill, also formerly of Cork Advanced Laser Light, who is now a firm favourite of SISU patients since she joined us. We’re thrilled to have reunited them – and our patients are so glad we did!
Come See SISU!
Would you like to claim your free laser skin treatment and/or free digital skin analysis? Perhaps you’d like to book a nonsurgical treatment, reserve your free doctor consultation or claim your SISU Clinical Skincare treatment. You may book for our clinics in Cork, Dublin and Killarney via the:
- SISU online booking form
- WhatsApp button at bottom right of this screen
- Facebook Messenger button at bottom right of this screen
- ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page
- SISU Patient Care line on 1890 998 948
- Private message option on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
Helen, Melissa and the team in Cork would love to see you in SISU! Of course, you are always welcome to pop into any of SISU’s locations in Ireland to find out more or to book. However you book, we’d be delighted to show you in person why SISU is one of FORA’s Top Irish Companies to Watch in 2019!
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
The Truth About SISU
When SISU Aesthetic Clinic took the wrappers off this website on Friday, it was probably obvious to all what we do here: non-surgical aesthetic treatments, performed by highly-skilled, experienced medical doctors, built around a bespoke patient pathway for everyone who comes to our clinics. But we’ve been holding out on you. So here’s a bit…
No Sweat: Botox for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, also known as excessive sweating, is more common in the general population than you might think. Rather than a hygiene issue, hyperhidrosis is a medical condition causing a larger volume of sweat to be excreted than is normal. This problem often has a serious impact on one’s daily life, and can affect the craniofacial region…
Kylie Jenner and the Truth About Lip Fillers
There was a time, about 25 years ago, when lip liner was a staple of every woman’s make-up bag. To their credit, the pencils do give lipstick a base to grab onto, making lip colour last longer. But that’s where the benefits end – especially if you’re over the age of 25 or so. Yes,…