Cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh, Belfast, Cork, Killarney? How About FREE Botox?
July 2, 2019
Free Is Better Than Cheap!
Why search for “Cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh, Belfast, Cork, Killarney?” After all, you can get Botox antiwrinkle injections FREE in all of these cities!
Sound too good to be true? It’s really not.
What’s more, these free Botox treatments come from medical doctors with more than 1,000 reviews as the Best Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables Clinic in Dublin, Cork, Belfast and Killarney. In view of cheap Botox dangers from so many providers, the offer of SAFE Botox from doctors, for free (or with discounts), is huge.
In fact, SISU Aesthetic Clinics doctors treat patients so well that we recently won a coveted award for our consistently high service. Month after month, verified patients give SISU 5-star reviews as the Best Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables Clinic in Dublin, Cork, Belfast and Killarney.
So you want to know how to get FREE injectable treatments in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney? Keep reading.
Cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh, Belfast, Cork, Killarney? Let’s Make It FREE
Until now, it’s never been easy to get high-quality injectable treatments with a massive discount. But SISU is making it both easy AND simple. As a matter of fact, literally ANYONE can now get free Botox antiwrinkle injections. Furthermore, anyone can collect THOUSANDS toward any SISU Clinic nonsurgical treatments. In fact, you might NEVER have to pay for another Botox treatment again!
How to Get Cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh, Belfast, Cork, Killarney?
All in all, there are just three steps to collecting your FREE Botox. Specifically, you can do this with SISU Share. When you get your free SISU Loyalty Club membership, you can immediaely start earning free nonsurgical treatments.
Cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh, Belfast, Cork, Killarney? Free Is Better – and Easier
‘Certainly there’s something more complicated I need to do’, you might be thinking. But no! In fact:
- Just share your love for SISU with friends or followers who have never been to our clinics.
- Send them to any and all SISU Clinics locations!
- Ensure your friend gives your name when they go for their first SISU Clinic nonsurgical treatment.
- When your friend chooses an injectable as their first treatment, SISU will give them €100/£100 off!
- After their treatement, SISU will give YOU €100/£100 toward your next injectable!
So it’s just that simple!
But Wait, There’s More!
Yes, it gets better. How so?
- Firstly, you can collect as many of these €100/£100 credits as you want.
- Just keep sending your friends or followers to SISU like this and we’ll keep giving you €100/£100 rewards!
- So send five friends and get €500/£500. Send 10 friends and we’ll give you €1000/£1000. And so on! No limits.
- Moreover, your social media followers can also earn you THOUSANDS in SISU rewards.
- Indeed, if you have major reach across your Instagram, YouTube vlog, Facebook, blog, Snapchat and/or other social media, you can collect massive amounts of free treatments.
- Finally, all you have to do is be honest with your friends, followers and loved ones about how much you love SISU!
After all, membership to the SISU Loyalty Club is free. You can claim yours inside any SISU Clinics location: Belfast, Dublin (South Anne Street and Ranelagh), Cork and Killarney.
The Best Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh, Belfast, Cork and Killarney – For Free?!
Firstly, there is no shortage of demand for popular injectable treatments. Of course patients love Botox antiwrinkle injections, but also lip filler injections and dermal fillers. In fact, SISU’s treatments have won HUNDREDS of 5-star reviews for injectables in Dublin, Belfast, Cork and Killarney. All in all, over ONE THOUSAND rave reviews have flowed in since 2018!
So what about Botox antiwrinkle injections? Certaintly ‘What are the benefits of Botox injections?‘ is a question our doctors get every day. In truth, there are more surprising uses for Botox than most people realise. Such as:
- Botox for men (‘Mantox,’ ‘Brotox’)
- ‘Bridal Botox‘ – Botox, lip fillers and injectables for your wedding (or someone else’s wedding!)
- SISU No Sweat, utilising Botox as the fast fix for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
…and more! Let’s take a brief look at the applications above. You can get them ALL for free or deeply discounted at SISU!
Cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh and Beyond: Botox For Men
To begin with, there are many myths about men’s Botox. So let us clear it all up.
- Surprisingly to some, Botox for men is massively popular.
- ‘Mantox,’ ‘Brotox’ – whatever you call it, guys want it.
- Given that more than 30% of SISU’s patients are men, our doctors are experts in injectable treatments for men.
- So SISU doctors know exactly why men get Botox in Dublin (or anywhere!).
- Moreover, we know why men love Botox for Father’s Day (or any day!).
That’s why we have so many men coming to SISU to claim their cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh, Belfast, Cork and Killarney. Let roofer Michael, from Cork, tell you how SISU Antiwrinkle Injections helped him:
In a word, no. At this point, we can clear up this myth about Botox for men.
- Firstly, ‘Mantox’ or ‘Brotox’ is not just a different branding of antiwrinkle injections for women.
- Indeed, it’s much more complex.
- In reality, men and women have very different facial anatomy.
- Secondly, men and women have rather different muscle mass and muscle fibre patterns.
- Provided that these variations exist, variations on treatment are required.
- That is to say, small yet crucial variables really matter with Botox injections.
- For example, the placement of injection sites, precise injection techniques and other fine details are completely different when treating men with Botox.
- Not to mention that many men have concerns about whether Botox will make them look ‘feminine’.
Given these points, the expertise of SISU’s doctors has made our clinics the go-to provider for men’s Botox. Moreover, men feel much more comfortable – as they should! – being treated by medical doctors than by unqualified amateurs. Because at SISU, they know our doctors will ensure they achieve peak masculine form. With the unlimited rewards from SISU Share, now men can file their treatments here under the heading “Cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh and beyond”!
Cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh and Beyond: Wedding Botox
In view of it being wedding season now, lots of people are thinking about getting Botox beforehand. Indeed, our website gets even more searches for “Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables for Your Wedding in Belfast (Ulster), Dublin, Cork, Killarney (Kerry)” in summer.
Because it’s not just Botox people want before weddings! To list just a few other popular wedding treatments:
- dermal fillers (dermal fillers add volume and clear wrinkles, too),
- eye rejuvenation and transformation (here’s how to fix hollow, sunken, baggy undereyes, erase dark circles and tired eyes, with the dark circle remover that really works)
- lip fillers that don’t hurt – including lip fillers for men,
- injectable treatments for a defined jawline without surgery (here’s how to get instant jawline definition on your lunch break!)
- nonsurgical nose job / rhinoplasty
- double chin removal without surgery
Why Do People Get Wedding Botox Injections?
To list just a few of the things our patients tell us:
- ‘To begin with, we are spending loads of money on food, music, dress, flowers and champagne. Why would I do that and not invest in myself for my own wedding?!’
- ‘Of course I want to look and feel my best on the most important day of my life’.
- ‘Because my friends will be posting wedding candids all over social media before the ring is even on my finger!’
- ‘Obviously I don’t want to look at wedding photos and wish I’d done myself justice that day’.
- ‘Finally, I’m marrying the love of my life. So who’s going to tell me I don’t deserve to look and feel amazing?’
It’s hard to disagree, isn’t it?
Cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh and Beyond: Botox to Prevent Excessive Sweating at the Wedding?
Suprisingly to some, Botox injections can pull double duty at weddings. Firstly, they give your most flattering appearance. Secondly, they can also ensure you don’t soak through your clothes! After all, it’s hard to carry around a change of wedding dress (!) or morning suit. That’s why patients across Ireland and the UK love SISU No Sweat, the fast fix for excessive sweating.
How Do Botox Injections Eliminate Hyperhidrosis?
To begin with, excessive sweating plagues many more people than you’d imagine. Studies estimate that up to five percent of the population suffer hyperhidrosis. That’s more than 70,000 people in Dublin alone. At our nonsurgical clinics in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney, SISU medical doctors see many patients truly suffering from hyperhidrosis.
So that’s why we introduced SISU No Sweat in all SISU Clinics. SISU No Sweat liberates patients from the plague of excessive sweating. In clinical studies, patients were found to experience more than 80% reduction in sweating within the first seven days post-treatment. What’s more, this major relief that takes only a few minutes to treat.
Likewise, the benefits of Botox extend far beyond any big event. Whether it’s to look more youthful and refreshed, or SISU No Sweat to stamp out hyperhidrosis, the results last months. In fact, lunchtime treatment will alleviate excessive sweating for around half a year. Now with our SISU Share unlimited injectable treatment rewards, it’s easy to get FREE SISU No Sweat every year for life! SISU patient Mark, for one, is convinced by his results.
Why Are We Offering Unlimited FREE Botox to SISU Patients?
First, SISU Share is part of our massively popular, free SISU Loyalty Club. Why do we give such a high value, constant rewards program to SISU patients? Specifically:
- Because we’re so grateful to have such loyal patients!
- So we wanted to thank you all on an ongoing basis – not just occasionally.
- Of course we already offer frequent bonuses and discounts, but you deserve more!
- Indeed, we want everyone to feel SISU’s appreciation every day.
Consequently, we created the SISU Loyalty Club.
SISU Loyalty Club: Free Membership, Exclusive Giveaways, Discounts and Other Bonuses
So what are the benefits of a free SISU Loyalty Club membership? To list just some of them:
- Earn points with every SISU Clinic treatment!
- Both nonsurgical, SISU Clinical Skincare, and SISU Smile treatments earn points.
- Not only that, but you earn points for every product purchase, too.
- In other words, you get points for everything you get from SISU.
- These points are credits toward future SISU Clinic treatments.
- Specifically, these point credits can be redeemed for ANY SISU nonsurgical/injectable treatment.
- What’s more, there is no limit on the amount of point credits members can collect.
- Also, there is no limit on the amount of point credits members can redeem.
- So with every SISU nonsurgical treatment, you get rewards you can use.
- Of course, these credits can be applied to treatments you already love or to new ones.
- Most important, you can combine your SISU Share €100/£100 credits with points for previously earned for treatment and product purchases.
- Consequently, it’s more affordable than ever to discover new favourite injectable treatments!
How to Book Cheap Botox in Dublin, Ranelagh, Belfast, Cork and Killarney
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book any of our treatments!
The quickest way to book SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
When Orlagh Met SISU
When Orlagh met SISU, this 27-year-old childcare professional got more from Botox than just wrinkle erasure. You have to see our video of Orlagh before, during, and after her Botox treatment to believe the results. Just look at her glow! You can meet SISU, too. Whether it’s Botox or one of the other aesthetic treatments our…
Does Botox Prevent Migraines?
The answer is: Sometimes. Botox has been approved as a treatment for chronic migraines, defined as suffering more than 15 days per month with these excruciatingly painful headaches. In trials, it has been shown to be effective in this. Most of the patients who come to SISU for migraine treatment using Botox have exhausted many…
When Helen Met SISU
When Helen met SISU, the lines on her face and her downturned mouth were making her look cross and sad when she wasn’t. So her SISU doctor sorted that out with anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Helen’s definitely not cross or sad about what her SISU doctor did for her – and she doesn’t look…