Cheap Botox Belfast?
June 29, 2019
“Cheap Botox Belfast” is one of the top phrases people search for in Ulster. But is the cheapest Botox Belfast really a good deal? Is it possible the best deal is in a clinic that is not the most expensive and not quite the cheapest? Do you save anything if you risk getting antiwrinkle injections from an unqualified provider instead of a medical doctor?
At SISU Aesthetic Clinics, you will pay a little more than at the cheapest Botox provider in Botox. But there are reasons why the very lowest price is always a red flag. Let’s take a look.
What is the cost of Botox in Belfast?
Be it Belfast or Dublin, Cork, Killarney or anywhere else, the cheapest Botox is a red flag. Why? Here’s a look at why an anti-wrinkle injection treatment has a minimum cost factor:
- First of all, at SISU Clinic we only employ specialist medical doctors. The best Botox doctors do not work for cut-price rates!
- Moreover, Botox is made in cutting-edge pharmaceutical labs. This isn’t cheap!
- Additionally, anti-wrinkle injection providers must have solid insurance. This is is a legal requirement. Furthermore, it does not come cheap.
- Most important, a safe, trusted, expert Botox provider will work from purpose-built medical clinics. So SISU has invested properly in building the best facilities, medical equipment and on-staff doctors. We build clinics, buildings that are specific for what we do. We don’t do “pop-up clinics” in salons or parties. We won’t bring a big bag of needles to your house or salon!
ALWAYS Free Botox Follow-Up Appointments at SISU
Botox in Belfast – like Botox in Dublin, Cork and Killarney – at SISU gives you something special. And it’s free!
Every antiwrinkle injections treatment comes with a review appointment 14 days later. At this review, your doctor will ensure you have the best Botox results. If your doctor thinks you need a bit more Botox to perfect your result, SISU provides that at no additional cost to you.
Why to avoid the cheapest Botox providers in Belfast?
First of all, there has been a dramatic rise in Botox treatments. Due to this, competition is fierce. So this has resulted in a “race to the bottom” for some providers.
Hence the pressure is on. Because providers must save money somewhere in order to slash prices. We already explained a little bit about where the expense lies.
Because cheap Botox providers are not running charities. So they are lowering their costs wherever possible. These cut corners are always on vital elements that ensure both your safety and your best results. Therefore you are not their priority. The best Botox clinics do not take the bargain route to caring for you!
Are there more reasons to avoid the cheapest Botox providers in Belfast?
Above all, there is no comparison on the experience you get. The differences between a cheap Botox provider and SISU Clinic with specialist medical doctors are numerous. Yes, they include safety, rigourous hygiene and the best results.
Probably the biggest thing patients tell us they notice at SISU Clinics in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney? That they are treated as a patient.
SISU does not have ‘customers’ or ‘clients’. We do not have ‘clients’ for injectable treatments. So when you are our patient, three factors abide:
- First of all, we want you to be safe and comfortable. We are doctors, after all!
- Also, we want you to understand your Botox treatment. We take our time explaining everything to each patient. Our doctors answer all of your questions.
- Finally, we want you to be happy with your result. We will review your Botox treatment at two weeks to ensure this is the case.
Probably the biggest lesson to learn before you put your face in the hands of cheap Botox providers in Belfast? Such providers do not have patients, they have customers. To them you are a name on a booking sheet and a wad of cash in the till. To SISU you a patient of one of our trained, experienced, specialist medical doctors.
Is cheap Botox dangerous?
As its name suggests, onabotulinum neurotoxin type A is a toxin. Because of the reasons outlined above, SISU Clinics often get patients who come to us after going for cheap Botox in Belfast. Why?
- Firstly, they’ve had bad results and turn to us to fix them.
- Secondly, because often the patient had no post-treatment review with the cheap Botox provider.
- Thirdly, the person who treated them is often ‘off the books’ for several weeks.
- Finally, to cheap Botox providers’ setup, they are short-staffed. But SISU only employs resident doctors. So SISU Clinics’ doctors only work for SISU Clinics.) Whoever the cheap providers hire is on an as-needed basis. These people ‘float’ between jobs.
The best case scenario is that your SISU doctor can correct the issue. But the worst case scenario is we have to wait for the drug to wear off.
So for such patients, the truth about the cheapest Botox in Belfast is learned the hard way. As we have heard too many times: “I should have known. It just seemed so cheap!”
So how does SISU Clinic justify the extra cost?
- First of all, we provide better results. These superb results are achieved by experienced, specialist medical doctors. As you can imagine, these doctors are in high-demand. SISU pays them accordingly.
- Furthermore, we provide gold-standard, ‘high-touch’ patient service. SISU has patient concierges to ensure your entire experience, from booking through after-care and follow-up, is the best possible.
- Also, the above includes a much higher amount of your doctor’s time spent hearing your thoughts, concerns and questions. Likewise, they spend time answering those questions and explaining everything. A trusting, understanding doctor/patient dynamic is not built on rushed chats. Additionally it takes time and patience.
- Similarly, we are constantly improving our patients’ experience. As the recognised leader in nonsurgical treatment innovation, SISU Clinics introduced the term doctor-led treatments to the wider market. That is the kind of innovation patients can count on from us.
- Above all, our doctors undergo rigourous training to ensure that our high standards are always met or exceeded. So their training never stops. Hence these are specialists whose talents are at the forefront of nonsurgical treatments. With focus on the most sophisticated developments in injectable treatments, SISU invests in our resident doctors’ continued expertise.
- Finally, the SISU Clinic Botox review is something other providers do not give their ‘clients’. (Remember, at SISU you are always a patient.) Getting a phone call from a receptionist, two weeks after your treatment, is not a review! Maybe it was your first time getting Botox. How do you know if you don’t have a problem? Besides that, do you know if you don’t require additional Botox? SISU invests in this high level of attention to detail. It’s not just extra time – it’s extra care. You won’t get it anywhere else.
How Do I Book Botox Antiwrinkle Injections in Belfast?
Your SISU patient concierge is on standby to schedule your appointment in Belfast, Cork, Dublin or Killarney. We offer several ways to book a free consultation Botox treatment with your SISU doctor:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book!
Where to Get the Best Botox: SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (Ranelagh) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 or 028 9575 7974 (UK) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
When Orlagh Met SISU
When Orlagh met SISU, this 27-year-old childcare professional got more from Botox than just wrinkle erasure. You have to see our video of Orlagh before, during, and after her Botox treatment to believe the results. Just look at her glow! You can meet SISU, too. Whether it’s Botox or one of the other aesthetic treatments our…
Does Botox Prevent Migraines?
The answer is: Sometimes. Botox has been approved as a treatment for chronic migraines, defined as suffering more than 15 days per month with these excruciatingly painful headaches. In trials, it has been shown to be effective in this. Most of the patients who come to SISU for migraine treatment using Botox have exhausted many…
When Helen Met SISU
When Helen met SISU, the lines on her face and her downturned mouth were making her look cross and sad when she wasn’t. So her SISU doctor sorted that out with anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Helen’s definitely not cross or sad about what her SISU doctor did for her – and she doesn’t look…