Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables for Your Wedding in Belfast (Ulster), Dublin, Cork, Killarney (Kerry)
July 1, 2019
Unsurprisingly, our website is getting slammed by searches for ‘Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables for Your Wedding in Belfast (Ulster), Dublin, Cork, Killarney (Kerry)’. After all, it is summer wedding season!
What’s more, SISU Clinics do have more than 1,000 5-star reviews as the Best Botox, lip fillers and injectables clinic in Dublin, Cork, Belfast and Killarney. Of course people are asking what our clinics’ medical doctors have to say about pre-wedding treatments. Obviously the fact that we show you how to get FREE injectable treatments in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney helps!
So if you’re getting married soon, SISU’s doctors are here to help. Now that we are well and truly into summer, this is the time to ensure your picture-perfect wedding day!
Likewise, it is never too early to plan for your autumn wedding or winter nuptials. After all, people in this part of the world love a Christmas wedding!
Is Social Media the Only Reason People Search for “Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables for Your Wedding in Belfast (Ulster), Dublin, Cork, Killarney”?
Now that we’re in the social media age, the world will see what you looked like on your wedding day before you do. To list just some of them: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, blogs, vlogs, YouTube…and more. Undoubtedly, your wedding will also have its own hashtag. So all people need to do is click that handy link to see every photo from your wedding in real-time.
That is all true. But social media is not the only reason brides, grooms, bridesmaids, mums and wedding guests get injectables for weddings.
So Why Get Botox, Lip Fillers and Nonsurgical Treatments for Your Wedding Day?
Certainly everyone has his or her own reasons for getting injectable treatments. (Yes, we said his, too. More than 30% of SISU’s patients are men! So our doctors know exactly why men love Botox.) To list just a few of the things our patients tell us:
- ‘To begin with, we are spending loads of money on food, music, dress, flowers and champagne. Why would I do that and not invest in myself for my own wedding?!’
- ‘Obviously I want to look and feel my best on the most important day of my life’.
- ‘Because my friends will be posting wedding candids all over social media before the ring is even on my finger!’
- ‘Afterward, I don’t want to look at wedding photos and wish I’d done myself justice that day’.
- ‘Instead of hoping an expensive makeup artist and my photographer’s Photoshop do the trick, I want to bring my best self to my best day ever’.
- ‘Finally, I’m marrying the love of my life. So who’s going to tell me I don’t deserve to look and feel amazing?’
Who Searches for “Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables for Your Wedding in Belfast (Ulster), Dublin, Cork, Killarney?”
Surprisingly to some, it’s not just brides who get nonsurgical treatments for weddings. To be specific, here’s everyone who comes to SISU Clinic to look their best for the nuptials:
- Firstly, brides
- Secondly, grooms
- Thirdly, mothers of the brides /mothers of the grooms
- Attendants / best man
- Wedding guests who know they’re going to be in all the photos, too!
Will Getting Injectables Before My Wedding Make Me Look Different?
In truth, your nonsurgical treatment results are only as good as the medical doctor who treats you. (Above all, make sure you ONLY let a qualified, insured medical doctor inject anything into your face! Certainly we don’t need to explain the dangers of defying this advice…right?)
So here are some points to remember about nonsurgical treatments:
- Regardless of whether you are getting Botox for your wedding or just because, skilled application of Botox should never make your face look frozen or paralysed in any way.
- Likewise, other treatments should make you look like yourself, only better. For example:
- Botox for men
- dermal fillers (dermal fillers add volume and clear wrinkles, too)
- eye rejuvenation and transformation (here’s how to fix hollow, sunken, baggy undereyes, erase dark circles and tired eyes, with the dark circle remover that really works)
- lip fillers that don’t hurt – including lip fillers for men
- injectable treatment for a defined jawline without surgery (here’s how to get instant jawline definition on your lunch break!)
- nonsurgical nose job / rhinoplasty
- double chin removal without surgery
- Botox brow lift
What Injectables Should I Get Before My Wedding?
Firstly, SISU’s doctors will never tell you that you ‘need’ any treatment. In fact, our doctors have turned away patients who wanted to treatments that would not have suited them. So you won’t hear us ‘shoulding’ all over you!
In truth, there are many more nonsurgical treatments than just Botox and lip fillers. What’s more, you can get a wide variety of treatments to achieve your most flattering appearance. To illustrate, here is just a sample of some SISU nonsurgical before and after photos:
Will People Know I’ve Had Injectables Before My Wedding?
Now that we’ve said it once, we’ll say it again: Your nonsurgical treatment results are only as good as the medical doctor who treats you. As always, you should ONLY let a qualified, insured medical doctor give you injectable treatments!
So with that out of the way, here’s what SISU patients consistently tell us: They are undoubtedly thrilled by how people react to their improved appearance. Such as:
- ‘Everyone says “You’re looking well” and “Have you been on holiday?”‘
- ‘I keep hearing “You look fantastic, but I can’t quite put my finger on what’s different!”‘
- ‘People are asking me if I’m getting eight hours of sleep every night or something!’
- ‘Someone told me I’m glowing so much that I must be in love!’
- ‘My friends keep asking if I got a new foundation or contour makeup to get cheekbones and perfect skin like this. Little do they know!’
The perfect nonsurgical treatment is one that nobody notices. You should look rejuvenated and youthful, but nobody should be able to say what exactly is different. When done right, all the world will know is that you’ve never looked so good.
Of course, YOU should be thrilled with your results, too! For example, see how overjoyed these SISU patients are with their zero pain lip fillers, SISU Kiss:
How Soon Before My Wedding Should I Get Botox Injections?
To clarify, this answer requires more than just a target date. Also, let’s assume you want Botox to smooth wrinkles and lines. (There are many surprising uses for Botox, not just that!) When to get Botox done before the big day?
- Firstly, the treatment starts to really kick in four to five days days post-injection.
- Secondly, the maximum effect from antiwrinkle injections is evident after 14 days.
- Thirdly, your Botox improvements will be visible for approximately three months.
- Finally, SISU Clinics gives every Botox patient a free 14-day review of their results.
- So if your SISU doctor thinks you need a bit more Botox to achieve your best results, you will get it at no additional charge.
When Should I Get Botox to Avoid Excessive Sweating on My Wedding Day?
Because this is a condition suffered by so many people, we are so glad to eliminate it for them. SISU No Sweat is our doctors’ fast fix for excessive sweating. Since the treatment itself takes only a few minutes, you can get this done on your lunch break, before or after work. What’s more:
- After SISU No Sweat treatment, you can expect to notice results within four to six days.
- Within one week, you should see a significant reduction in the amount of sweat produced in your affected areas.
- Indeed, clinical studies show patients experience more than 80% reduction in sweating within the first seven days post-treatment.
- After your first SISU No Sweat treatment, the effects will last an average of about six months.
Let our patient Mark tell you how SISU No Sweat has changed his everyday life. If you are worried about being soaked with sweat on your wedding day, this is the treatment for you!
When Should I Get Lip Fillers, Dermal Fillers and Other Nonsurgical Treatments Before My Wedding?
Firstly, SISU’s medical doctors take a bespoke approach to nonsurgical treatments. In truth, this is the only way to guarantee your most flattering results. Everyone has different facial structure, physiology, and other factors that make each person’s treatment unique to them.
For that reason, we offer free doctor consultations to every person who is curious about nonsurgical treatments. Yes, free. Yes, for everyone.
In particular, this free, in-person consultation is especially valuable when you are considering treatment before a major event. Whether it’s a wedding, job interview, photoshoot or other occasion, you don’t want to take a generic approach. What’s more, you might be able to achieve your ideal results much easier – and for less money – than you think!
So the best way to get personalised guidance on your pre-wedding treatment plan is to take advantage of SISU’s free doctor consultations. Take as much free advice from our qualified, experienced medical doctors as you want!
How to Book Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables for Your Wedding in Belfast (Ulster), Dublin, Cork and Killarney
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book any of our treatments!
The quickest way to book SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations For Botox, Lip Fillers and Injectables for Your Wedding in Belfast (Ulster), Dublin, Cork and Killarney
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
LA Liquid Face Lift: NEW from SISU
Want to be blown away by the results our doctors can achieve with a combination of innovative products and sophisticated injecting techniques? Even better, do you want to save over €350 on getting these results for yourself? Then you need SISU’s new LA Liquid Face Lift. The LA Liquid Face Lift includes: Four areas of anti-wrinkle injections.…
Lip Fillers: New Clinic Launch Special
To celebrate our newly remodelled SISU Clinic in Killarney, we’re offering special pricing on lip fillers to patients at all of our clinics! Simply come in this week to either our Killarney, Cork or Dublin clinics and you’ll get 20% off your lip fillers treatment. Note that the offer is good for this week only, so claim…
How to Get a Nose Job Without Surgery
Ever since we can probably remember, there have been whispers about celebrities having drastic, disastrous rhinoplasty and endless speculation as to whether some other famous person had or hadn’t gotten a nose job. It’s hard to remember a time when we didn’t know that altering the nose requires surgery. But now, it doesn’t. You may…