Botox in Dublin: The True Story
November 13, 2018
“Botox in Dublin” and “Best Botox in Dublin” are popular searches in the Irish capital. They bring many people to SISU’s aesthetic medical doctors giving nonsurgical, antiwrinkle injections in Dublin city centre and beyond. Why?
- First of all, Botox went from exclusive treatment for the rich and famous to more accessible. Due to that, Botox in Dublin has become mainstream – and a big hit.
- So antiwrinkle injections in Dublin are very popular. Furthermore, they are also just a chance to make money for some providers.
- Hence there are many providers who do not put you, the patient, at the centre of everything.
- Worse, there are many – like those promising cheap Botox in Dublin – who post serious risks.
- Therefore it is imperative to ensure you are entrusting your face to Botox treatment with only the most qualified, experienced aesthetic doctors.
- Consequently, you as a patient have to assess the quality of each Botox provider you consider. Because many are just not safe or reliable for the best Botox results.
How do I choose the best Botox clinic in Dublin?
The keyword here is clinic. Who works in clinics? Medical doctors. These two points are critical:
- You should ensure only medical doctors carry out your Botox treatment.
- Aesthetic medical doctors are the only ones who will ever administer Botox and other nonsurgical treatments at SISU Clinics in Dublin, Cork and Killarney.
Why should I only go to a medical doctor for Botox?
- First of all, medical doctors have years of medical education and qualifications. These are very difficult to complete and acquire.
- Furthermore, medical doctors have years of deep experience in hospitals and medical offices. They might even have worked ‘in the field’ on emergency rescue flights, for example.
- Hence their years of intense study and knowledge are enhanced by hands-on experience.
- Also, medical doctors will have treated hundreds of patients like you. Hundreds more follow with each year of practice. You cannot underestimate this expertise and experience.
What are other reasons only medical doctors should give Botox?
- Botox is a drug. To be precise, it is a toxin.
- You should not allow toxins to be injected into your face by just anyone! You should only consider the best, qualified medical doctors.
- So that means you should focus on doctors renowned for their talent and skill. They should have expertise in highly specialised aesthetic treatments.
- Look for practitioners who have spent years refining their treatments. Such doctors are always keeping up on innovation in aesthetic medicine.
- Probably they are so good that they now train other aesthetic doctors. This includes sophisticated injecting techniques, advanced medical protocols and innovations in treatments. The best doctors make the best trainers.
- You should ask about your Botox provider’s training history.
Finally: You deserve to have only the best doctor helping you become the best version of yourself. Don’t you?
How do I know who’s good enough to do my Botox?
First of all, the sad fact is not all ‘doctors’ are the same. Many are poorly qualified or trained. Some have questionable qualifications. It’s crucial to check credentials and experience.
- Medical doctors are highly regulated in Ireland. The Irish Medical Council only registers medical doctors who meet demanding criteria. Any worthy provider will be happy to show you evidence of their registration.
- Likewise, doctors must meet stringent criteria to be insured. SISU Aesthetic Clinics are fully insured by Hamilton Fraser Insurance. Hamilton Fraser has 20 years’ experience vetting aesthetic specialists. Their standards are extremely high.
- In some parts of the world, dentists can legally inject Botox.
- Throughout SISU Clinic’s Botox in Dublin reviews, independently verified by WhatClinic, patients mention the superior difference of being treated by aesthetic medical doctors for Botox, dermal fillers, lip fillers and all the best nonsurgical treatments.
- In particular with Botox, patients appreciate the comfort and security of an actual medical doctor. Aesthetic physicians have deep, extensive knowledge of eye muscles and cranio-facial anatomy. Patients vastly prefer to put this area in the hands of doctors specially trained in aesthetic medicine.
What does the medical doctor difference look like?
See SISU patient Bernadette’s transformation for the results only an aesthetic medical doctor can achieve. She was thrilled that her SISU doctor was able to do all this: Crow’s feet erased, forehead and eye area wrinkles smoothed, frown lines diminished, lines vanished and an overall rejuvenated look.
What do patients and experts say about medical doctors for Botox?
- SISU patients (and doctors) find that aesthetic medical doctors achieve the best results for Botox.
- Furthermore, patients say the same about results for nonsurgical facial contour perfection, ‘Mantox,’ liquid face lifts, Nefertiti neck lifts, nonsurgical thread lifts and Silhouette Soft.
- Likewise, patients prefer SISU’s aesthetic doctors to perform instant jowl removal, nonsurgical neck lifts with Profhilo, nonsurgical rhinoplasty (nose job) using dermal fillers and other injectables.
- The superiority of aesthetic medical doctors is a common theme for patients. So it is mentioned repeatedly in nonsurgical treatment reviews in Ireland and worldwide. No one wants to settle for ‘hopefully good enough’ or ‘maybe safe’.
- So do your homework. First of all, research your clinic.
- Also read reviews of Botox in Dublin.
- Finally, see examples of Botox by Dublin Botox clinics. Maybe start with seeing Bernadette’s SISU transformation below.
What is a Botox review? Do I need one?
First of all let’s answer the second question. We will also make additional points:
- Yes, you need one.
- A Botox review is when you meet with your aesthetic medical doctor to review your results.
- This should ideally happen 14 days after your antiwrinkle injections.
- At the review, the doctor assesses your appearance. They will also be sure you can say, “I love my Botox results!“
- At SISU, this free review is mandatory for all Botox patients.
- Most importantly, you will never pay for any additional Botox your doctor thinks you need at review.
- Yes, that means free Botox for you if the doctor determines you need it.
So wouldn’t you feel more comfortable in superior results with all this medical care and concern?
What else should I know about Botox reviews?
- Always and only attend a clinic that has a stringent Botox review protocol.
- Botox reviews are not a phone call from a receptionist. They are a physical, in-person, close-up review by your treating doctor.
- At SISU Clinic, all of our patients have a two week review. This is true for first-time and repeat patients alike.
- SISU’s Botox reviews are not a ‘one and done’ formality. It’s a stringent medical protocol to ensure your best results.
- Why? For the reason that we always strive to ‘make better best’.
- Also, muscle is adaptive. So the way your facial muscles adapt to Botox can mean an evolution of your treatment. With each treatment we strive to keep delivering the most superb results.
Finally: Results as a priority and continuity of care are key for the best Botox in Dublin or anywhere.
Why shouldn’t I go to pop-up providers or Dublin Botox parties at my friend’s house?
The dangers of Botox parties and mobile Botox providers have become common knowledge. One provider in the UK who realised the hazards of in-home Botox and stopped doing it many years ago says: ‘If something goes wrong with a beautician, who gets that patient to fix? We do. Things happen, that’s medicine. It’s the risk you carry.’
Further, the atmosphere of such parties is not conducive to making wise decisions. Often patients will have some idea of what Botox or dermal fillers are. But the details are important, and it can be confusing if you are not very familiar with aesthetic medicine. It’s even more confusing after a few glasses of wine. Finally, peer pressure and lowered inhibition will prevent a sound, informed decision.
Bottom line: Medical procedures should happen in medical clinics. Fullstop.
Where should I go instead for Botox in Dublin?
Aesthetic medical doctors work from clinics. So, go to a clinic.
In contrast with aesthetic medical doctors, a non-medical provider is not medically qualified. Therefore you will not get the best Botox results. Some pointers to avoid a bad outcome:
- Attend a physical space and avoid pop-up clinics in hair salons and nail bars.
- Would you go to a GP in a hair salon? Likewise, would you have a medical procedure in the same place where you have your tanning and waxing? We should hope not!
- Also we already mentioned continuity of care post-treatment. Continuity of place is also vital. If you have concerns or you’re worried about something, you must be able to return to the clinic where you were treated. This is crucial.
- Likewise, continuity of doctor (and as stated above, you should be at a doctor!) is critical. No one wants to hear “Oh that doctor won’t be back for four weeks, come back then.”
You may pay more for your treatment by a doctor in a clinic, but it is worth it.
Do I need a consultation with a doctor before getting Botox in Dublin?
Certainly! Again, we stress this. Here’s the breakdown:
- Talk to your prospective doctor. Not a receptionist. Don’t be fobbed off with a nurse. Reject a ‘consult’ with a beautician. Only consult with an aesthetic medical doctor.
- Some clinics build lists of what they call ‘customers’ or ‘clients’ before hiring a doctor for the day. In contrast, SISU has patients, not ‘customer’ or clients’.
- Likewise, SISU has resident doctors across all our clinics. These doctors only work for SISU Aesthetic Clinics.
- This is the exact opposite of the trend for ‘here today, gone tomorrow’ Botox providers.
- Such low-demand providers have to ‘hustle’ for ‘business.’ They don’t get much in the way of return visits. No prizes for guessing why.
- In contrast, SISU is known as providing the gold-standard for Botox in Dublin. We have the same reputation in Cork and Killarney. Practice makes perfect!
What if I don’t have time for my free Botox consultation?
- First of all, this is best practice aesthetic medicine. This applies for Botox and other nonsurgical treatments. You deserve nothing less!
- How long does Botox treatment take? Not very long! At SISU Clinic it takes about 60 seconds.
- The real time investment is the consultation – as it should be. Because it is the most important step!
- On average, a full consultation lasts around 30 minutes or less.
- Also, we listen to your wishes and concerns. Hence, SISU doctors answer all of your questions.
- Finally, SISU doctors tailor your treatment for you. Bespoke treatment is based on your desires and unique face.
Why do you emphasise the word ‘patient’?
- First of all, at SISU you are always a patient.
- We are a medical practice. So we do not have ‘customers’ or ‘clients’. We have patients!
- Our focus is on fostering trusting doctor/patient relationships. This bond of trust ensures you can make decisions that are best for you.
- This empowerment can only be built on that trust. It must include free sharing of complete information.
Finally: We would never treat anyone without a doctor consultation first. This is non-negotiable for SISU Clinics. Any Botox provider worth considering will have the same policy.
Is a ‘hard sell’ from Botox providers a red flag?
In a word, yes.
SISU Clinic is doctor-led. We were founded by doctors and have always operated with the patient in the middle of every decision and procedure.
Want to know how dedicated SISU is to doing what’s best for patients? Even if it means you walk out without spending a penny?
If appropriate, SISU doctors will tell prospective patients, ‘You should not get Botox.’ Because you come first. Always. We all win when you a safe, reliable outcome.
How do I know if I need Botox or something else?
At SISU, you will never hear, ‘You need this’ or ‘You need that’. Here’s what you will hear from SISU’s doctors:
- Just how Botox works.
- Why Botox is different from fillers and other advanced antiaging treatments.
- Full information about what results you can expect.
- Complete, honest answers to any questions you have.
- Whether the treatment you think you need is actually necessary.
First of all, SISU is not in the sales business: We are in the medical world. Furthermore, we are in the transformation ‘industry’. So we use nonsurgical treatments to help patients become the best versions of themselves. Because of this we say: Rejuvenate, refresh, restore.
Information leads to understanding. Even more, understanding leads to empowerment. Finally, empowerment leads to your best choice. So our doctors will guide you, but we will never give you orders.
Whether you are getting Botox in Dublin, Cork or Killarney, our doctors and clinical staff are totally focused on your results. Don’t ever settle for less. At SISU Clinics, you’ll never have to.
How Do I Book the Best Botox in Dublin, Cork or Killarney?
If you’ve read this far then you’re obviously seriously considering Botox. So a SISU patient concierge is on standby to help you take the next step.
We offer several ways to book a free consultation with your SISU doctor:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom right of this screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into our Dublin city centre Botox clinic at 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2!
Finally, remember: Your consultation with your SISU doctor is always free.
First of all, we want you always to feel empowered to make an informed decision. Furthermore, you are important to our doctors before you even step foot in our clinic. We want you to be confident about your treatment decision. You’re at the centre of all we do.
So if you want time to have a think? Feel free! Certainly you may always wait and come back whenever you feel ready. Likewise, you can also get same-day Botox treatment. Your SISU doctor will accommodate your wishes.
SISU is waiting to show you the best Botox in Dublin city centre. We can’t wait to meet you!
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
When Orlagh Met SISU
When Orlagh met SISU, this 27-year-old childcare professional got more from Botox than just wrinkle erasure. You have to see our video of Orlagh before, during, and after her Botox treatment to believe the results. Just look at her glow! You can meet SISU, too. Whether it’s Botox or one of the other aesthetic treatments our…
Does Botox Prevent Migraines?
The answer is: Sometimes. Botox has been approved as a treatment for chronic migraines, defined as suffering more than 15 days per month with these excruciatingly painful headaches. In trials, it has been shown to be effective in this. Most of the patients who come to SISU for migraine treatment using Botox have exhausted many…
When Helen Met SISU
When Helen met SISU, the lines on her face and her downturned mouth were making her look cross and sad when she wasn’t. So her SISU doctor sorted that out with anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Helen’s definitely not cross or sad about what her SISU doctor did for her – and she doesn’t look…