Botox Dublin City Centre: Everything You Need to Know
October 25, 2018
Thinking About Botox Dublin City Centre?
Have you been Googling for ‘Botox Dublin city centre’? Certainly you’re not the only one.
Good news: We can help!
Worried About Botox?
First of all, it’s not just you. Among patient fears:
- Sub-standard providers
- Unflattering results
- A frozen, paralysed look
- Not looking like themselves anymore.
Another factor is that Botox is a financial investment. These are all reasonable concerns. Furthermore, it is correct to consider them.
How to Choose the Best Botox Dublin City Centre Provider
Most importantly, check for these criteria:
- First of all, a medical clinic with medical doctors
- Above all, a specialist Botox clinic
- Resident medical doctors also known for lip filler expertise and other injectable treatments
- Strong reputation as a Botox clinic with a patient-first approach
- Likewise, generous to patients, eg first to offer free laser treatments in Ireland
- Certainly renowned as an aesthetics leader in Botox and other nonsurgical treatments
- Total specialisation in injectables and clinical skincare in Ireland
- Purpose-built medical facilities with the patient (you!) at the centre of everything.
The Botox Dublin City Centre Leader
SISU Aesthetic Clinics meet all of the above criteria. Even better:
- SISU is a Botox clinic in the heart of Dublin city centre at 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2
- Our group of clinics is doctor-owned and doctor-led
- The resident physicians at SISU have deep expertise in the different ways Botox can be used (eg Botox for hyperhidrosis/excessive sweating)
- Therefore, SISU’s aesthetic treatment protocols are of the utmost strictness
- Due to all this, a safe, expert Botox treatment is guaranteed.
Above all, at SISU you’ll always be treated as a patient. You’re never a client or customer here. Hence for hundreds of patients, SISU is the most trusted Dublin Botox clinic.
What Should I Look For When Choosing a Botox Dublin City Centre Clinic?
- WhatClinic’s reviews for SISU Clinic Dublin (verified with patients by WhatClinic staff)
- Patient reviews on SISU Clinic Dublin’s Google results page (at sidebar on right)
- SISU Clinic patient reviews on Facebook
- The SISU YouTube channel has several Botox before and after review videos
What SISU Patients Say About Botox Dublin City Centre
Probably the most obvious thread that runs through our reviews? SISU’s excellence and focus on the patient. Almost all say that SISU doctors:
- Always give complete information
- Focus on patient understanding
- Enable an informed decision
- Provide an unparalleled patient experience
- Emphasise doctor/patient trust
- Never apply pressure during the free consultation
- Care about their concerns and desires
- Designed a bespoke treatment plan just for them
- Give honest guidance
- Are willing to lead patients away from approaches that will not give the best results
- Reward patients for their loyalty
- Are thorough at the 14-day follow-up Botox review
- Always want to ensure patient happiness.
Do All Botox Clinics Give Free Follow-Up After Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
In contrast with SISU, no. So why do we conduct this free review?
- Because we always follow the highest international standards for clinical excellence
- This is in line with the Botox manufacturer’s recommendations
- SISU’s doctors genuinely care about your results
- If we think you’d benefit from a little extra Botox, we will administer it to you free of charge
- Finally, we want you to be happy.
Our doctors wake up every day, excited to transform patients. Anything we can do to ensure your satisfaction, we will do.
Troubling Variables in Botox Dublin City Centre Providers
Finding a clinic claiming to have doctors is no guarantee. Not all ‘doctors’ are equal:
- Some doctors ‘moonlight’ at doing Botox, lacking the SISU expertise in aesthetic medicine
- Many clinics do not perform anti-wrinkle injections regularly, so they are unreliable for good results
- Often, these clinics have low demand for Botox. Therefore, they only have a list of doctors they use occasionally. (In contrast, all SISU Clinic doctors are resident with us. They only work within the SISU group of clinics.)
- These conditions do not facilitate gold-standard treatment
- Hence the patient is left with sub-standard results.
- Finally, the patient pays the same (or higher) price for worse results.
Should I Be Worried About Cheap Botox Dublin City Centre Providers?
Absolutely. Here are some specific reasons for the dangers of cheap Botox:
- Botox (AKA onabotulinum neurotoxin type A) is a controlled drug
- Therefore it is expensive for clinics to purchase
- Do to this, cut-rate providers often dilute Botox to make it ‘stretch’
- Consequently, they can charge less while cheating the patient
- Many buy counterfeit Botox to cut corners and increase profits
- Their penny pinching comes at your face’s expense – and your wallet’s
- Most noteworthy, this carries serious health hazards
- Furthermore, there is a high likelihood of awful results.
In contrast, SISU Clinic follows the Botox manufacturer’s dosage recommendations. We never dilute Botox. Most noteworthy, we always achieve the best results.
Hence, the ‘cheapest’ Botox could be the most expensive treatment you ever have.
The False Economy of Botox Dublin City Centre ‘Bargains’
Because of our gold-standard treatments experience, SISU does not offer the cheapest Botox in Dublin. Likewise, we are not the most expensive!
Rather, by investing in the best Botox clinic in Dublin you get a:
- Dedicated medical doctor specialising in aesthetic medicine
- Physician with comprehensive experience in nonsurgical treatments like Botox, dermal fillers, lip fillers, thread lifts and more
- Free consultation with your SISU doctor
- Patient explanation of the treatment
- Plain-English conversation with your doctor, answering all your questions
- Doctor keen to address your unique concerns and desires
- Bespoke treatment plan, designed just for you by your SISU doctor
- Free 14-day review post-treatment
- Free top-up of Botox at the 2-week review, if deemed necessary by your doctor
- Superb after-care plan
- Clinical team eager to ensure your satisfaction with the entire experience.
How Do I Book Botox Dublin City Centre?
If you’re reading this then you’re on the right path! We offer several ways to book a free consultation with your SISU doctor:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page
- Reach out via private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Click the green WhatsApp button at bottom right of this screen
- Finally, you are always welcome to pop into our Dublin city centre Botox clinic at 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2!
Your consult is always free. We want you to feel empowered to make an informed decision. So if you want time to think about it? Feel free! Certainly you may wait and come back when you feel ready. Likewise, you can also receive same-day Botox treatment.
SISU is waiting for you in Dublin city centre. So get in touch and get the best Botox anywhere!
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
When Orlagh Met SISU
When Orlagh met SISU, this 27-year-old childcare professional got more from Botox than just wrinkle erasure. You have to see our video of Orlagh before, during, and after her Botox treatment to believe the results. Just look at her glow! You can meet SISU, too. Whether it’s Botox or one of the other aesthetic treatments our…
Does Botox Prevent Migraines?
The answer is: Sometimes. Botox has been approved as a treatment for chronic migraines, defined as suffering more than 15 days per month with these excruciatingly painful headaches. In trials, it has been shown to be effective in this. Most of the patients who come to SISU for migraine treatment using Botox have exhausted many…
When Helen Met SISU
When Helen met SISU, the lines on her face and her downturned mouth were making her look cross and sad when she wasn’t. So her SISU doctor sorted that out with anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Helen’s definitely not cross or sad about what her SISU doctor did for her – and she doesn’t look…