Botox Belfast: Best and Cheapest?
August 2, 2019
“Botox Belfast: Best and Cheapest” is a popular internet search. It brings many people to our website looking for the best Botox in Belfast. What’s more, it’s often faster than reading the best Botox Belfast reviews.
Of course, people also want the best deal. So “Cheap Botox Belfast” is also a frequently searched term.
But do you want to know the truth about Botox in Belfast? Here it is.
Botox Belfast: Best and Cheapest? Why Is Botox So Popular?
- First of all, Botox went from exclusive nonsurgical treatment for the rich and famous to more accessible. Due to that, Botox in Belfast has become mainstream – and a big hit.
- So antiwrinkle injections in Belfast are just one of many popular injectable treatments in Belfast and everywhere else.
- Furthermore, they are also just a chance to make money for some providers.
- Hence there are many providers who do not put you, the patient, at the centre of everything.
- Worse, there are many – like those promising cheap Botox in Belfast – who post serious risks.
- Therefore it is imperative to ensure you are entrusting your face to Botox treatment with only the most qualified, experienced doctors.
- Consequently, you as a patient have to assess the quality of each Botox provider you consider. Because many are just not safe or reliable for amazing results.
How do I choose the best Botox clinic in Belfast?
The keyword here is clinic. Who works in clinics? Doctors. These two points are critical:
- You should ensure only doctors carry out your Botox treatment.
- Physicians are the only ones who will ever administer Botox and other nonsurgical treatments at SISU Clinics in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney.
Botox Belfast: Best and Cheapest? Why should I only go to a doctor?
- First of all, doctors have years of education, qualifications and training. That includes vast experience giving nonsurgical and injectable treatments in Belfast and elsewhere. These are very difficult to complete and acquire.
- Furthermore, doctors have years of deep experience in hospitals and medical offices. They might even have worked ‘in the field’ on emergency rescue flights, for example.
- Hence their years of intense study and knowledge are enhanced by hands-on experience.
- Also, doctors will have treated hundreds of patients like you. Hundreds more follow with each year of practice. You cannot underestimate this expertise and experience.
What are other reasons only physicians should give Botox in Belfast?
- Firstly, Botox is a drug. Specifically, it is a toxin.
- Secondly, you should not allow toxins to be injected into your face by just anyone! You should only consider the best, qualified physicians for your nonsurgical and injectable treatments in Belfast or anywhere.
- So that means you should focus on doctors renowned for their talent and skill. They should have expertise in highly specialised aesthetic treatments.
- Look for practitioners who have spent years refining their treatments. Such doctors are always keeping up on innovation in aesthetic medicine.
- Probably they are so good that they now train other physicians in administering nonsurgical and injectable treatments in Belfast or elsewhere.
- This includes sophisticated injecting techniques, advanced medical protocols and innovations in treatments. The best doctors make the best trainers.
- You should ask about your Botox provider’s training history.
Finally: You deserve to have only the best doctor helping you become the best version of yourself. Don’t you?
Botox Belfast: Best and Cheapest? How do I know who’s good enough?
First of all, the sad fact is not all ‘doctors’ are the same. Many are poorly qualified or trained. Some have questionable qualifications. So:
- It’s crucial to check credentials and experience.
- Any worthy provider will be happy to show you evidence of their registration.
- Likewise, doctors must meet stringent criteria to be insured. SISU Aesthetic Clinics are fully insured by Hamilton Fraser Insurance. Hamilton Fraser has 20 years’ experience vetting aesthetic practitioners. So their standards are extremely high.
- Throughout SISU Clinic’s reviews, independently verified by WhatClinic, patients mention the superior difference of being treated by our doctors for Botox, dermal fillers, lip fillers and all the best nonsurgical treatments.
- In particular with Botox, patients appreciate the comfort and security of a physicians. Doctors have deep, extensive knowledge of eye muscles and cranio-facial anatomy. Patients vastly prefer to put this area in the hands of doctors trained in injectable treatments in Belfast and around the world.
What does the doctor difference look like?
See SISU patient Bernadette’s transformation for the results only a doctor can achieve. She was thrilled that her SISU doctor was able to do all this: Crow’s feet erased, forehead and eye area wrinkles smoothed, frown lines diminished, lines vanished and an overall rejuvenated look.
What is a Botox review? Do I need one?
First of all let’s answer the second question. We will also make additional points:
- Yes, you need one.
- A Botox review is when you meet with your aesthetic medical doctor to review your results.
- This should ideally happen 14 days after your antiwrinkle injections.
- At the review, the doctor assesses your appearance. They will also be sure you can say, “I love my Botox results!“
- At SISU, this free review is mandatory for all Botox patients.
- Most importantly, you will never pay for any additional Botox your doctor thinks you need at review.
- Yes, that means free Botox for you if the doctor determines you need it.
So wouldn’t you feel more comfortable in superior results with all this medical care and concern?
What else should I know about Botox reviews?
- Always and only attend a clinic that has a stringent Botox review protocol.
- Botox reviews are not a phone call from a receptionist. They are a physical, in-person, close-up review by your treating doctor.
- At SISU Clinic, all of our patients have a two week review. This is true for first-time and repeat patients alike.
- SISU’s Botox reviews are not a ‘one and done’ formality. It’s a stringent medical protocol to ensure your best results.
- Why? For the reason that we always strive to ‘make better best’.
- Also, muscle is adaptive. So the way your facial muscles adapt to Botox can mean an evolution of your treatment. With each treatment we strive to keep delivering the most superb results.
Finally: Results as a priority and continuity of care are key for the best Botox in Belfast or anywhere.
Why shouldn’t I go to pop-up providers or Belfast Botox parties at my friend’s house?
The dangers of Botox parties and mobile Botox providers have become common knowledge. One provider in the UK who realised the hazards of in-home Botox and stopped doing it many years ago says: ‘If something goes wrong with a beautician, who gets that patient to fix? We do. Things happen, that’s medicine. It’s the risk you carry.’
Further, the atmosphere of such parties is not conducive to making wise decisions. Often patients will have some idea of what Botox or dermal fillers are. But the details are important, and it can be confusing if you are not very familiar with aesthetic medicine. It’s even more confusing after a few glasses of wine. Finally, peer pressure and lowered inhibition will prevent a sound, informed decision.
Bottom line: Medical procedures should happen in medical clinics. Fullstop.
Where should I go instead for Botox in Belfast?
Doctors work from clinics. So, go to a clinic.
In contrast with doctors, non-medical providers are not medically qualified. Therefore you will not get the best Botox results. Some pointers to avoid a bad outcome:
- Attend a physical space and avoid pop-up clinics in hair salons and nail bars.
- Would you go to a GP in a hair salon? Likewise, would you have a medical procedure in the same place where you have your tanning and waxing? We should hope not!
- Also we already mentioned continuity of care post-treatment. Continuity of place is also vital. If you have concerns or you’re worried about something, you must be able to return to the clinic where you were treated. This is crucial.
- Likewise, continuity of doctor (and as stated above, you should be at a doctor!) is critical. No one wants to hear “Oh that doctor won’t be back for four weeks, come back then.”
You may pay a bit more more for your treatment by a doctor in a clinic, but it is worth it.
Do I need a consultation with a doctor before getting Botox in Belfast?
Certainly! Again, we stress this. Here’s the breakdown:
- Talk to your prospective doctor. Not a receptionist. Don’t be fobbed off with a nurse. Reject a ‘consult’ with a beautician. Only consult with an aesthetic medical doctor.
- Some clinics build lists of what they call ‘customers’ or ‘clients’ before hiring a doctor for the day. In contrast, SISU has patients, not ‘customer’ or clients’.
- Likewise, SISU has resident doctors across all our clinics. These doctors only work for SISU Aesthetic Clinics.
- This is the exact opposite of the trend for ‘here today, gone tomorrow’ Botox providers.
- Such low-demand providers have to ‘hustle’ for ‘business.’ They don’t get much in the way of return visits. No prizes for guessing why.
- In contrast, SISU is known as providing the gold-standard for Botox in Belfast. We have the same reputation in Dublin, Cork and Killarney. Practice makes perfect!
How to Book Botox in Belfast
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book any of our treatments!
The quickest way to book SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) or 1890 998 948 (Ireland) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
When Orlagh Met SISU
When Orlagh met SISU, this 27-year-old childcare professional got more from Botox than just wrinkle erasure. You have to see our video of Orlagh before, during, and after her Botox treatment to believe the results. Just look at her glow! You can meet SISU, too. Whether it’s Botox or one of the other aesthetic treatments our…
Does Botox Prevent Migraines?
The answer is: Sometimes. Botox has been approved as a treatment for chronic migraines, defined as suffering more than 15 days per month with these excruciatingly painful headaches. In trials, it has been shown to be effective in this. Most of the patients who come to SISU for migraine treatment using Botox have exhausted many…
When Helen Met SISU
When Helen met SISU, the lines on her face and her downturned mouth were making her look cross and sad when she wasn’t. So her SISU doctor sorted that out with anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Helen’s definitely not cross or sad about what her SISU doctor did for her – and she doesn’t look…