Best Skin Treatments in Belfast: SISU’s Mission
May 22, 2019
We previously introduced you to one of our SISU superstars, Belfast expert skin therapist Nicola Gallen. Formerly of Aura Day Spa, Nicola is now at our newest clinic: SISU Clinic Belfast at 63 Ann Street. Lucky us!
Now it’s time to give you a glimpse of how Nicola’s skincare ambition helps drive SISU’s goal to give you the best skin treatments in Belfast.
Belfast’s Best Skin: All For You
Yes, our medical doctors hired Nicola Gallen because of her unparalleled expertise, experience, and results. But there was an additional reason we wanted her on board.
In short, Nicola desperately wants people to find the right treatments and products for their skin. She is fiercely protective of those she treats. What’s more, Nicola knows that – with the highest-quality equipment, products, and facilities – she can improve patients’ skin more than they could dream possible. She is confident that SISU Clinical Skincare is the place where she can realise her goal to deliver the best skin treatments in Belfast.
“We have all spent so much money on products that sit on our shelves because we don’t see changes,”she says. Once Nicola starts treating your skin, that wasted budget is a thing of the past.
Nicola is an industry professional with access to countless brands. She is also a scientifically-trained expert, as comfortable in a laboratory as she is in-clinic, who knows exactly how to test skincare treatments and products.
Consequently, Nicola’s expertise saves SISU patients untold amounts of money, effort, and precious time. While many people opt for budget products and avoid treatments, there is a false economy to spending what seems like less money just to get poorer results.
Your Best Self and Less Stress
But once a patient finds what they need to achieve the skin they’ve always wanted, there’s no more wasted money or time spent searching a crowded market of brands and treatments.
“All those I treat relay the same message,” Nicola says. “Despite getting older they now feel their most confident in how their skin looks and how healthy it is.”
SISU’s doctors know exactly what it’s like to hear that kind of feedback from patients. Nicola shares our doctors’ mission to make as many people as possible feel confident and comfortable in their skin – literally. “Be the best version of yourself” isn’t just a catchy line. It’s the focus of our entire medical practice.
In the chance to come to SISU’s flagship Belfast clinic, Nicola saw an opportunity unlike any other. Specifically, to give people in Northern Ireland a quality of treatment that only SISU can provide.
Now that she is treating people in SISU’s doctor-led, clinic setting, Nicola finds it easier, faster, and more rewarding than ever to achieve results for patients. To list a few of the advantages she could find in no other treatment setting, SISU provides:
- doctor-designed, purpose-built treatment facilities
- the most innovative, world-class equipment available
- gold-standard in-clinic treatment options
- unparalleled, rigorous hygiene you’d expect from a global medical practice
- a team of highly-qualified, friendly support staff
- multiple science-based, doctor-curated skincare product options for patients.
“I am so excited to be at SISU,” Nicola says. “Here, I have so many more avenues available treatment-wise, and the highest quality clinical setting a professional could ask for. I can help even more people achieve even more amazing results. In collaboration with our medical doctors, SISU Clinical Skincare can deliver on our goal to provide the best skin treatments in Belfast. For me, it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.”
Science + Skincare = Faster Transformation That Lasts
Part of delivering on the mission to provide the best skin treatments in Belfast is achieving faster results. The more quickly you see your ideal appearance, the happier we are. Here’s how Nicola fits into this ambitious goal:
- Because of her scientific background, Nicola is uniquely equipped to transform skin – even when a person is afflicted with serious skin conditions.
- Without a doubt, Nicola’s understanding of the relationship between overall health and skin condition is unparalleled.
- Specifically, Nicola stuns people with her talent for detecting the source of skin conditions. These can include certain sensitivities, specific skincare ingredients, overly aggressive treatments and more.
- Thus, Nicola’s mastery of skin means a faster route to transformation. Rapid identification of root causes means quicker, sustained improvement.
- What’s more, this speed means patients need far fewer sessions to achieve results.
Professional Expertise, Personal Approach
Nicola’s pivot from laboratory science to professional skincare expert meant flexing a whole new set of skills.
Compared to being alone in a lab, treating the skin of thousands of people requires many different capabilities. Primarily, an ability to form solid interpersonal connections with those who are often quite emotional about their skin. That might sound dramatic, but few things can damage a person’s confidence like unhealthy skin. After all:
- Many SISU patients have come to us because the condition of their skin is affecting their overall lives. But not in a good way.
- Skin conditions often lead people to isolate themselves, avoid social activities, neglect friendships and even their families.
- Some patients won’t even go to the shops during the day, much less go on a date at night. Those are often the same patients who request night shifts at work. Thus they can minimise how many people will see their skin.
- Unhealthy skin is nothing to be ashamed of or feel guilty for. Nonetheless, people frequently have these feelings.
For patients whose skin makes them wish they were invisible, Nicola is the ultimate skin therapist. Her warm manner puts people at ease. Patients say they felt accepted by Nicola immediately. She is someone they can trust to see them, to understand them, and to help them. Every person Nicola treats enjoys their trusting, reassuring connection.
That’s why everyone in Belfast is following Nicola to SISU. And that’s why Nicola’s ambition to help create Belfast’s best skin, patient by patient, meant moving to SISU.
Bespoke Clinical Skincare Treatments in Belfast
As with SISU doctors’ bespoke approach to every nonsurgical treatment, SISU Clinical Skincare is all about highly personalised treatment for each and every patient.
Every person is different. Everything matters – from genetics, physiology and skin type to lifestyle, diet, and even your central heating and how often you change your pillowcase. So, just as SISU’s medical doctors do, our SISU Clinical Skincare professionals take ample time to understand each patient’s unique needs, concerns, and desires. (Protip: The faster and less conversational your consultation with any aesthetic professional is, the faster you should run away!)
While one patient may need a laser treatment combined with chemical peels, you might only need the laser treatment. Or vice versa. That’s why SISU requires one-on-one consultations before any treatment takes place.
Nicola Gallen’s loyal following is a reflection of her work ethic and genuine interest in helping each patient. Do you want to find out why everyone is following her to SISU?
Through June 17th, you’ll even get 20 percent off all treatments at SISU Belfast. Surely you don’t need more reasons to book at SISU. You’ll transform your skin and help us celebrate the grand opening of Belfast’s very own SISU Clinic!
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book a free consultation and treatment with your SISU doctor in Belfast. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK) or 1890 998 948 (Ireland)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book!
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (Ranelagh) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
The Truth About SISU
When SISU Aesthetic Clinic took the wrappers off this website on Friday, it was probably obvious to all what we do here: non-surgical aesthetic treatments, performed by highly-skilled, experienced medical doctors, built around a bespoke patient pathway for everyone who comes to our clinics. But we’ve been holding out on you. So here’s a bit…
No Sweat: Botox for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, also known as excessive sweating, is more common in the general population than you might think. Rather than a hygiene issue, hyperhidrosis is a medical condition causing a larger volume of sweat to be excreted than is normal. This problem often has a serious impact on one’s daily life, and can affect the craniofacial region…
Kylie Jenner and the Truth About Lip Fillers
There was a time, about 25 years ago, when lip liner was a staple of every woman’s make-up bag. To their credit, the pencils do give lipstick a base to grab onto, making lip colour last longer. But that’s where the benefits end – especially if you’re over the age of 25 or so. Yes,…