ASAP Skin Products in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney: SISU Clinical Skincare Launch
July 29, 2019
Why would you go to the local chemist for your skincare when you can get skincare created by top chemists? Our SISU Clinical Skincare practice is trusted by thousands of patients to help maximise SISU’s doctor-administered nonsurgical treatments. That means clinical skincare that helps maintain results between treatments, ensuring results last as long as possible and keeping skin in its very best condition. Today, we’re thrilled to announce SISU is now stocking ASAP Skin Products in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney and Ranelagh.
So what are ASAP Skin Products?
- Firstly, the brand is Australia’s number one cosmeceutical skincare range
- Secondly, ASAP is exclusive to medical/professional skincare stockists
- In other words, you won’t even find ASAP Skin Products in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney or Ranelagh department stores
- What’s more, ASAP contains environmentally-friendly ingredients
- So you also will not find any parabens, mineral oil, SLS/SLES (sulfate surfactants), artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes, plastic microbeads or animal derivatives
- Finally, this skincare is not tested on animals.
All in all, ASAP Skin Products are the kind of skincare range you’d expect to find at SISU Clinics.
Partnership: SISU Aesthetic Clinics + ASAP Skin Products in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney
Above all, our medical doctors put our SISU patients at the centre of every decision we make. Accordingly, we do not stock any skincare brand without serious analysis and consideration. As can be seen, ASAP passed our test. Why?
- SISU’s doctors administer transformative, innovative injectable treatments that give your most flattering appearance.
- Likewise, ASAP produces science-based, straightforward, effective skincare of superb quality.
- Being that our SISU Clinical Skincare professionals guide patients in maximising and maintaining the results of their nonsurgical treatments, ASAP is a perfect fit.
‘Hero’ Skincare From the ASAP Skin Products Range
To be sure, the SISU Clinical Skincare team of professionals have tried literally hundreds of top brands. If a range has been hyped, we’re trained in it and/or have trialled it. In other words, the SISU team knows our stuff!
So what are some of our pros’ favourite ASAP products? Keep reading.
This fast acting, multi-functional serum is a hit with the SISU Clinical Skincare team. To list its benefits, Super B Complex:
- gives a remarkable hydration boost because it:
- features crosslinked hyaluronic acid, which gives FIVE TIMES as much hydration as standard HA
- retains FIFTY TIMES as much hydration as products containing standard hyaluronic acid
- calms the skin
- reduces redness
- targets hyperpigmentation with a high concentration of niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- helps diminish the appearance of pores
- brightens skin
To sum up, this serum is packed with active ingredients you want on your skin after cleansing and before your moisturiser.
Undoubtedly, acne is one of the main skincare complaints people have. So this product is perfect for acne-prone skin. ASAP Clear Complexion Gel:
- treats and prevents acne with a powerful combination of ingredients
- gently but remarkably exfoliates with naturally-derived alpha-hydroxy acids and beta-hydroxy acids (lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids)
- reveals fresher, younger skin by removing old, dead skin cells
- calms skin with calendula, known for its soothing properties
- further treats breakout-prone skin with licorice, tea tree, and bilberry.
In other words: If acne is your enemy, ASAP Clear Complexion Gel should be in your arsenal.
A super-rich cream, this all-round moisture powerhouse does it all. For example, it immediately:
- increases hydration by ceramide-boosting niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- improves skin elasticity, tone and texture
- supports collagen production with hyaluronic acid
- reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with moisture-maximising salicornia herbacea extract
- protects skin from the damaging effects of environmental pollution
- nourishes with natural ingredients including evening primrose oil, sweet almond oil and shea butter.
All in all, ASAP Ultimate Hydration is the moisturiser you want to seal in your serum’s potent, active ingredients.
Why SISU Clinical Skincare Is Different
There’s a reason professional skincare superstars in Ireland and the UK, like Melissa O’Neill, Nicola Gallen and Kelly Kwok, have switched to Team SISU. Specifically, to give patients medically rigorous, next-level quality of treatment that only SISU can give.
What’s more, SISU’s doctor-led, clinical setting makes it easier and faster for our skincare professionals to deliver even better results for patients. To list a few of the advantages SISU has and other providers don’t, let’s start with:
- doctor-designed, purpose-built treatment facilities
- the most innovative, world-class equipment available
- gold-standard in-clinic treatment options
- unparalleled, rigorous hygiene you’d expect from a global medical practice
- a team of highly-qualified, friendly support staff
- multiple science-based, doctor-curated skincare product options for patients.
“I am so excited to be at SISU,” Nicola says. “Here, I have so many more avenues available treatment-wise, and the highest quality clinical setting a professional could ask for. I can help even more people achieve even more amazing results. In collaboration with our medical doctors, SISU Clinical Skincare can deliver on our goal to provide the best skin treatments in Belfast. For me, it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.”
Professional Expertise, Personal Approach
SISU Clinical Skincare’s professionals can tell you: Treating the skin of thousands of people requires many different capabilities.
Primarily, it requires the ability to form solid interpersonal connections with those who are often quite emotional about their skin. That might sound dramatic, but few things can damage a person’s confidence like unhealthy skin. After all:
- Many SISU patients have come to us because the condition of their skin is affecting their overall lives. But not in a good way.
- Skin conditions often lead people to isolate themselves, avoid social activities, neglect friendships and even their families.
- Some patients won’t even go to the shops during the day, much less go on a date at night. Those are often the same patients who request night shifts at work. Thus they can minimise how many people will see their skin.
- Unhealthy skin is nothing to be ashamed of or feel guilty for. Nonetheless, people frequently have these feelings.
For patients whose skin makes them wish they were invisible, SISU Clinical Skincare’s professionals are the ultimate skin therapists. Our team offers patients:
- trustworthy expertise and understanding
- the determination to understand each individual’s skin complaints, concerns and conditions
- the reassurance of being accepted, understood, and ultimately transformed.
As with SISU doctors’ bespoke approach to every nonsurgical treatment, SISU Clinical Skincare is all about highly personalised treatment for each and every patient.
Every person is different. Everything matters – from genetics, physiology and skin type to lifestyle, diet, and even your central heating and how often you change your pillowcase. So, just as SISU’s medical doctors do, our SISU Clinical Skincare professionals take ample time to understand each patient’s unique needs, concerns, and desires. (Protip: The faster and less conversational your consultation with any aesthetic professional is, the faster you should run away!)
While one patient may need a laser treatment combined with chemical peels, you might only need the laser treatment. Or vice versa. That’s why SISU requires one-on-one consultations before any treatment takes place.
How to Buy ASAP Skin Products in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney
Let us show you how SISU’s doctors, SISU Clinical Skincare, and ASAP work together to delivery your best results. Book a free consultation 24 hours a day. How?
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book any of our treatments!
The quickest way to book SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week! And don’t forget to ask how to get FREE injectable treatments in Belfast, Dublin, Cork and Killarney.
SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
The Truth About SISU
When SISU Aesthetic Clinic took the wrappers off this website on Friday, it was probably obvious to all what we do here: non-surgical aesthetic treatments, performed by highly-skilled, experienced medical doctors, built around a bespoke patient pathway for everyone who comes to our clinics. But we’ve been holding out on you. So here’s a bit…
No Sweat: Botox for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, also known as excessive sweating, is more common in the general population than you might think. Rather than a hygiene issue, hyperhidrosis is a medical condition causing a larger volume of sweat to be excreted than is normal. This problem often has a serious impact on one’s daily life, and can affect the craniofacial region…
Kylie Jenner and the Truth About Lip Fillers
There was a time, about 25 years ago, when lip liner was a staple of every woman’s make-up bag. To their credit, the pencils do give lipstick a base to grab onto, making lip colour last longer. But that’s where the benefits end – especially if you’re over the age of 25 or so. Yes,…