Ariana Grande – How to Get Her Look in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney and Ranelagh
July 10, 2019
“Ariana Grande – How to Get Her Look?” Seems like a lot of you in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney and Ranelagh really want to know! We get loads of people searching our site for the answer! After all, she is a Vogue cover model now. (Also: How cute is her dog in that photo?!)
Of course, as with any celebrity, there has been a lot of speculation as to how even Ariana Grande got that look! While we’re not going to comment on that at all, you can judge for yourself. First things first, though…
Ariana Grande – How to Get Her Look: Reality Check
Most importantly, one thing must be said: Celebrity photos are always heavily edited. So even Ariana Grande doesn’t really look like the Ariana Grande you might idealise her as!
Above all, always bear this truth in mind when looking at pictures of the beautiful and famous. We’ve previously exposed extreme celebrity Photoshop fails from many models, pop stars, actors, actresses and other celebs. To list a select few we’ve put in our celebrity Photoshop collection:
- Kim Kardashian
- Kylie Jenner
- Kendall Jenner
- Taylor Swift
- Jennifer Lopez (yes, JLo!)
- Miley Cyrus
- Angelina Jolie
- Miranda Kerr
- Bella Hadid
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- Britney Spears
- George Clooney
But often, you might not be able to tell the pictures are edited. It can take hours of slaving over Photoshop to make someone look ‘naturally’ beautiful! Additionally, you’ve no doubt noticed that even the most stunning celebrities have never met an Instagram filter they didn’t like.
Also, when you ask yourself “Has Ariana Grande had plastic surgery or injectables?” you might conclude she did or she didn’t. Certainly she looks very different than she did in years past. So keep in mind that between the Photoshop, expensive stylists, makeup artists and the rest, you are not looking at an unvarnished, natural look!
In short, don’t compare and despair. Just appreciate the look and see how SISU’s doctors are able to replicate specific features with nonsurgical, injectable treatments.
So let’s check out Ariana’s evolution, shall we?
Ariana Grande – How to Get Her Look: Before and After
As has been noted, Ariana Grande has undergone quite a change in appearance over the years. To begin with, have a look at this:
Specifically, many observers focus on how Ariana Grande’s face has changed. To list her features people adore:
- brow line
…to begin with. Again, we will leave it to you to decide what – if anything – looks different.
Ariana Grande’s Jawline
Firstly, Ariana Grande’s jaw might be the facial feature her fans admire most. Undoubtedly sleek and lovely, her angular jaw is pretty enviable.
By and large, many people are born with the jawline they want. For the rest of us, there’s SISU Define. That’s how to get an instantly defined jawline WITHOUT surgery. In our Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney and Ranelagh nonsurgical clinics, SISU Define is one of our most requested treatments – for obvious reasons!
Given that results like these used to require major surgery and/or liposuction, you can see why our patients love SISU Define. In order to show just how quick treatment is and how instant results are, watch Grainne’s SISU doctor treat her:
Ariana Grande’s Chin
In truth, almost nobody speculates on this. But since it contributes to Ariana’s elegant neckline and jaw, let’s just point out that she definitely doesn’t need injectable double chin fat removal! Together with SISU Define, SISU Slim Chin is another blockbuster treatment our patients love. Whether a patient’s most flattering look is achieved with one or both, all SISU treatments are bespoke just for you. So if you never again want to worry about the angle your photos are taken from, double chin removal without surgery could be your solution!
Ariana Grande’s Cheeks
Undeniably, Ariana Grande’s contouring is on-point. And we don’t just mean her makeup. Her facial angles are stunning. Look at those cheekbones!
Especially after age 40, many women come to SISU seeking gravity-defying contours. Afterward and onward, gravity and age-related volume loss take their toll on all of us. Ariana Grande, of course, is much too young to be after any help with this. Not that she needs it! But if she ever does, SISU’s got her covered.
Indeed, SISU’s doctors can perform one of a selection of nonsurgical treatments to elevate contours. Of course, which one is best for a given patient depends on their individual facial composition, concerns, goals and other factors. As has been noted, every SISU treatment is bespoke for you based on your SISU medical doctor’s expertise.
In light of all the treatment options available for cheeks and facial contours, let’s take a more detailed look.
To be sure, SISU patients clamour for our nonsurgical contouring treatments in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney and Ranelagh. Specifically:
- SISU Lift is our doctors’ own gold standard treatment to lift the skin and reshape contours instantly.
- Surprisingly to some, expertly placed dermal fillers can achieve cheek augmentation.
- Profhilo is an innovative nonsurgical treatment that can accomplish three impressive feats of rejuvenation:
- Act as ‘scaffolding’ to lift, tighten and firm the skin
- Restore lost volume, hydrating and smoothing skin
- Stimulate the production of four types of collagen and elastin. (Collagen and elastin are the building blocks of healthy, youthful, fresh skin.)
- ‘Liquid face lift’ has become a generic term for a nonsurgical face lift. But its original meaning pertains to injecting the dynamic duo of Botox and dermal fillers. In brief:
- Silhouette Soft is a nonsurgical treatment paired with hands-on contouring from your SISU medical doctor. So what does that mean?
- First, your SISU doctor places an innovative suture within the skin
- Then, your SISU doctor uses their highly-trained, skilled hands to reshape the contours of your face
- So your facial contours are perfected and redefined immediately
- Moreover, this process makes the skin visibily much smoother – instantly.
What’s more, these are all ‘lunchtime treatments’. That is to say, just pop in on your lunch break or after work. Within minutes, you will be treated and on your way. Before, this would never have been possible. But SISU makes it so! Below, see our patient Bernadette’s transformation after her SISU nonsurgical face lift!
Ariana Grande’s Brows
Certainly many observers are of the opinion that Ariana Grande’s eyes have had some help. Specifically, they say outer corners look lifted from a previously downward slope. This has led to speculation that Ariana Grande has had a Botox brow lift.
In truth, there are many reasons why eyes might look more flattering with a bit of a brow lift. To list, these could be some of the causes:
- genetically caused droopy eyelids
- age-related sagging
- a brow line that just naturally sits low
- furthermore, many people have a combination of two or more such causes.
All in all, nature and gravity can cause a look that is rather stern or glum. Undeniably, Botox antiwrinkle injections can help.
What are the benefits of Botox injections? There are too many to list, but a Botox brow lift one of the many suprising uses for Botox! It is also one of the most popular ways to utilise Botox. So here’s how a Botox brow lift works to adjust eye position:
- Firstly, your SISU doctors injects Botox antiwrinkle injections at precise points along the orbicularis oculi muscle surrounding the eye
- In effect, this raises the tail of the brow
- Likewise, this gives a more open, refreshed look to the face
- What’s more, a using Botox to lift the brow line can also help to make narrow eyes appear wider and more friendly
- Additionally, Botox can correct asymmetric eyes (often colloquially referred to as ‘wonky eyes’), too.
Ariana Grande’s Eyes
As has been noted previously on our blog, lack of underye volume can occur even in the very young. Because it is often inherited genetically, there is no waiting for age. Indeed, even children can display shadows in the under eye area. It would appear this was the case with young Ariana Grande.
Obviously, SISU does not and would never treat children! Of course for patients who are of age and for whom the treatment is suitable, SISU Revive is one of our most popular treatments.
So why do our patients call SISU Revive ‘eight hours of sleep in an eight minute treatment’? (In truth, it often takes less time than that for our doctors to erase dark circles and tired eyes and fix hollow, sunken, baggy. undereyes!) Because of the results you see below:
SISU Revive is the instant refresh that makes you look like you’ve had a year’s worth of good sleep. What’s more, this is the nonsurgical dark circle remover that REALLY works!
So whether it’s heredity, late nights, a ‘lively’ lifestyle, age, or any other reason, SISU Revive can get rid of tired eyes and exhausted looks. Moreover, it’s yet another ‘lunchtime treatment’. Pop in when you get a break and go out that night looking like a well-rested version of yourself!
Ariana Grande’s Nose
Undoubtedly one of the features many observers think has changed is Ariana Grande’s nose. Did Ariana Grande get a nose job? We don’t know. But we do know how you can get one in less time than it takes to make a cup of tea!
SISU Nose Align is our doctors’ treatment to give patients a nonsurigcal nose job / rhinoplasty. Indeed, this immediate nose job takes less than five minutes! See for yourself how Sarah was transformed:
Obviously very few of today’s hottest female celebrities are strangers to lip augmentation! But did Ariana Grande get lip fillers? That’s not for us to say, as she’s never been to SISU!
In fact, SISU lip fillers are one of the most in-demand nonsurgical treatments in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney and Ranelagh. Specifically, zero-pain SISU Kiss is the innovative treatment that makes traditional lip injections a thing of the past. Finally, lip fillers that don’t hurt! Surprisingly to some, SISU Kiss lip fillers for men are also massively popular.
So exactly why are lip fillers so popular across a spectrum of genders and ages? To sum up:
- Firstly, younger patients often want a more plump profile for their lips, as well as more fullness.
- Meanwhile, more mature patients also want to eliminate age-related loss of definition and volume.
- Additionally, many other patients want to boost a ‘disappearing’ or barely visible upper lip.
What do SISU patients say about their lip fillers? ‘They’re unreal!’ is a common response. Just watch:
Of course, you don’t have to be after an Ariana Grande jawline, eyes, lips, nose or cheeks to benefit from SISU’s nonsurgical treatments. Don’t forget, every treatment consultation with your SISU doctor is always free.
Most importantly, we’ve made it more affordable than ever for you to do so. How?
Get Unlimited FREE Injectable Treatments at SISU!
- Earn points with every SISU Clinic nonsurgical treatment!
- These points are credits toward future SISU Clinic treatments.
- Specifically, these point credits can be redeemed for ANY SISU nonsurgical/injectable treatment.
- What’s more, there is no limit on the amount of point credits members can collect.
- Also, there is no limit on the amount of point credits members can redeem.
- So with every SISU nonsurgical treatment, you get rewards you can use.
- Of course, these credits can be applied to treatments you already love or to new ones.
- Most important, you can combine your SISU Share €100/£100 credits with points for previously earned for treatment and product purchases.
- That is to say, you can get unlimited FREE injectable treatments with SISU Share!
- Consequently, it’s more affordable than ever to discover new favourite nonsurgical treatments!
How to Book Unlimited FREE Treatments at SISU in Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Killarney and Ranelagh
Firstly, your SISU patient concierge is always on standby for you. So we offer several ways to book your treatments and free doctor consultations. Here’s how:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 0289 575 7974 (Northern Ireland/UK)
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page or the Messenger chat button at the bottom of this page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom of the screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any SISU Clinic location to book any of our treatments!
The quickest way to book SISU is via our online booking form for all clinics. You can use this scheduling system 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Treatment for Tired Eyes in Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Killarney, Ranelagh – FREE – SISU Aesthetic Clinic Locations
- BELFAST – 63 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1, 4EE (MAP)
- CORK – 60 Oliver Plunkett Street (MAP)
- DUBLIN – 15 South Anne Street, Dublin 2 (MAP)
- DUBLIN (RANELAGH) – 3 Fields Terrace, Charleston Road, The Triangle, Dublin 6 (MAP)
- KILLARNEY – Old Town Hall, Market Street, Killarney (MAP)
Again, you can book online via SISU’s online booking form or call your SISU patient concierge on 1890 998 948 (Ireland) or 028 9575 7974 (Belfast) to get your free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
Celebrity Photoshop Fails: Reality Check
#goals: ‘Need’ versus ‘Desire’ Because we live in the age of social media, celebrity Photoshop fails are commonplace. But they are not something everyone knows about. You should. Otherwise, you might not realise that ‘unbelievable’ appearance really should not be believed! In reality, the only worthy goal is to be the best version of you. At…
Kylie Jenner Skincare Backlash
Kylie Jenner’s skincare line is the latest addition to the young beauty billionaire’s product portfolio. First it was Kylie Lip Kits and Kylie Cosmetics. Not only have these been massive hits, but also sold out many times over. So when Kylie Skin was announced, expectations were high. But as soon as product details were shared,…