100+ 5-Star Reviews for SISU in Dublin, Cork and Killarney
January 10, 2019
We were thrilled when we recently garnered more than 100+ 5-star reviews for SISU on Google. (This is in addition to dozens and dozens of 5-star reviews for SISU on WhatClinic, Facebook and elsewhere.) THIS is why we do what we do: To make patients happy and surpass their (your!) expectations.
So we got to thinking: How can we reward our patients and say thank you for all your praise? Keep reading and find out…
What SISU Treatments Got 100+ 5-Star Reviews From Patients?
Specifically, SISU’s medical doctors and skincare professionals have received 100+ 5-star reviews for nonsurgical and facial treatments such as:
- Botox (antiwrinkle injections)
- Lip filler injections (lip augmentation)
- Dermal filler injections
- Liquid face lifts
- Nonsurgical neck lifts
- Nonsurgical rhinoplasty (‘nose job‘)
- SISU Slim (permanent fat removal injections for face and body)
- Silhouette Soft/thread lifts
- Mantox (Botox for men)
- Laser skin treatment
- Facial vein removal
- Laser hair removal
- Clinical facials
- SISUsmile (professional laser teeth whitening)
Of course, our doctors and skincare professionals are thrilled to do this day in and day out. What’s more, we’re incredibly grateful to every patient who has taken the time to leave us a review. It means the world to us!
- 100 of SISU’s January patients will receive a €100 SISU voucher after their injectable treatment
- Simply book and have your injectable treatment in January and you’ll be automatically entered to win.
- We’ll pick the 100 winners at random, via Rafflecopter, on 1 February. All 100 will get €100 SISU vouchers!
Note: To be eligible to win, you must have an injectable treatment at one of SISU’s clinics in January. Of course, this is open to patients at SISU Clinic Dublin, SISU Clinic Cork and SISU Clinic Killarney!
First, know that SISU offers several ways to book. One of our SISU patient concierges is on stand-by to help secure your booking.
To begin with reserving your free consultation and treatment, choose one of the following methods to book:
- Online via SISU’s online booking form
- Call SISU on 1890 998 948
- Click the blue ‘Book Now’ button on the SISU Clinic Facebook page
- Another option is to send us a private message on SISU Clinic’s Instagram
- Send us a text by clicking the green WhatsApp button at bottom right of this screen
- Also, you are always welcome to pop into any of SISU’s locations in Ireland to book and find out more.
We Would Love To Hear From You
Even More Information And Advice
Read our other articles
The Truth About SISU
When SISU Aesthetic Clinic took the wrappers off this website on Friday, it was probably obvious to all what we do here: non-surgical aesthetic treatments, performed by highly-skilled, experienced medical doctors, built around a bespoke patient pathway for everyone who comes to our clinics. But we’ve been holding out on you. So here’s a bit…
No Sweat: Botox for Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, also known as excessive sweating, is more common in the general population than you might think. Rather than a hygiene issue, hyperhidrosis is a medical condition causing a larger volume of sweat to be excreted than is normal. This problem often has a serious impact on one’s daily life, and can affect the craniofacial region…
Kylie Jenner and the Truth About Lip Fillers
There was a time, about 25 years ago, when lip liner was a staple of every woman’s make-up bag. To their credit, the pencils do give lipstick a base to grab onto, making lip colour last longer. But that’s where the benefits end – especially if you’re over the age of 25 or so. Yes,…